Week 5: Oneida @ Midway

crow

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you could send that peanut butter down here and we will smear it on our receivers hands.....!  :rolleyes:  Then we would have about 13 or 14 more catches to our credit.  That kid from Scott Co. has a heck of a grab in the local paper.  Nice pic...!  Nice piece of writing Crow, I'd endorse just about every bit of it.  I get what everyone is saying and truthfully, all things considered,  We could just as easily be 1-3 right now I might add.  Bam had 30 yards in 4 carries Friday and did not play in the second half.  He is a tough kid....jogged off the field when he was injured and paced up and down the sideline the rest of the game.  I think it was smart to keep him out until we get that thing healed up.  If there is any indication that he won't play Friday they are going to have to force him into street clothes at game time.  The only way Kings was going to stop him was to have him where he ended up.  Midway always brings the effort.....we got to step forward this week.

Kazanity

So I guess a prediction is in order here:

Oneida comes out with a little pep in their step due to the talk about taking some initiative for the team.  The Seniors probably huddle sometime between now and game time and say enough is enough.  Let's play to our talent and bust these guys.  If we have any kind of leadership it will show in this game.

Oneida - 28

Midway - 7

Kaz

Great post Crow! You did not offend me at all. I just have my opinion and I let it out there. I do go watch Scott games and would love for us to run an offense like they do. I just get fed up with the same stuff year after year. I don't care to let people know how I feel. I just hope this team finds themselves before its to late. I will always support the Indians but before everyone blames it on the players maybe the staff should ask themselves what they can do to put our team in a better way to win. I agree they have been passing more but 3rd down just won't cut it. Especially when it's 3rd and a mile before you decide to throw it. I have seen it year after year. The strong run game may work really well in regular season but when you get into playoff football it will be stopped just like it has been the past 4 to 5 years.

You should go watch Scott this Friday. I'm sure their offense is going to look really good