Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

:flower:

Boy the hater virus has migrated from DB to Maryville. I listened to what Carter said and it was extremely respectful of Maryville. I expect it from some of the local idiots, but after all your success, you would think Maryville fans would be above this.

Hater.....???.......Eye'm jist reeportin' whut wuz sed......Eye thaink Coach Carter sed sum nice thangs...... :flower:

Butt eye did giggull when's reedin' abowt one ov our playurs runnin' a 4.3 sumthin....and bein' a point gard.....and then'st tha artycull commint abowt tha furst sangull digit winn in 3 yeer agin Alcoee....Thay must knott haiv watched tha Gold Bawl gaim laist yeer.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

:flower:

Hater.....???.......Eye'm jist reeportin' whut wuz sed......Eye thaink Coach Carter sed sum nice thangs...... :flower:

Butt eye did giggull when's reedin' abowt one ov our playurs runnin' a 4.3 sumthin....and bein' a point gard.....and then'st tha artycull commint abowt tha furst sangull digit winn in 3 yeer agin Alcoee....Thay must knott haiv watched tha Gold Bawl gaim laist yeer.... :popcorneater:

Yea, those comments made me laugh as well. I can't wait to tell the diddy about his son runnin a 4.3 40. Lol

Boy the hater virus has migrated from DB to Maryville. I listened to what Carter said and it was extremely respectful of Maryville. I expect it from some of the local idiots, but after all your success, you would think Maryville fans would be above this.

we know it when we here it pal. Lol its no matter really. See ya tomorrow night.

Are you seriously suggesting that The Daily Times doesn't write enough local stuff and uses too much AP wire? How dare you question them? Surely they ran something about this upcoming game.................