Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

I figured yall from science hill area would like the old ball coach..can i ask why yall aint?

A lot of people don't like him because he has kicked their backsides as a player or coach and hasn't been bashful before or after he has done it.I don't have a problem with him myself, even though he beat the Vols several times  back in the day and he would make me mad while doing it.The Bear would do things to pizz Vol fans off as well.

I've learned to appreciate Spurrier more and more. Never liked losing to him but he was just doing his job. Has recruiting dropped or is it that and injuries both? Cupboard seems pretty bare this year. How much did he contribute to the facilities at SH? Nice campus; looking forward to see DB next year Good Lord willing. Always get a kick out of his comments particularly when they catch him going off the field at half.

I would think that anybody who made it big the whole town would pull for him whether he stomped a mud hole in your favorite team or not..if he was to move back here id welcome him back even though my favorite team is georgia..ya think im jokin but im not

There may be some confusion over Kingsport vs. Johnson City. Spurrier is J.C. Some in Kingsport have had a long standing inferiority complex concerning Johnson City. It may stem from J.C. being bigger, more restaurants and night life, better shopping, having ETSU or maybe it just smells better.

It would be interesting to hear from some on here why they harbor so much hate for anything Johnson City.

Edited by jhilts

There may be some confusion over Kingsport vs. Johnson City. Spurrier is J.C. Some in Kingsport have had a long standing inferiority complex concerning Johnson City. It may stem from J.C. being bigger, more restaurants and night life, better shopping, having ETSU or maybe it just smells better.

It would be interesting to hear from some on here why they harbor so much hate for anything Johnson City.

I hate Johnson City because their houses look so much better than ours. They have more Interior Decorators per capita than any city in America.

I hate Johnson City because their houses look so much better than ours. They have more Interior Decorators per capita than any city in America.

Interestingly, a Harvard Study determined that the overwhelming majority of outspoken homophobes are actually attracted to the same sex.

Also, the latest census determined that Washington County only outpaced Sullivan County by 32 same sex couples or < 1 percent per capita difference.

Interestingly, a Harvard Study determined that the overwhelming majority of outspoken homophobes are actually attracted to the same sex.

Also, the latest census determined that Washington County only outpaced Sullivan County by 32 same sex couples or < 1 percent per capita difference.

What's even more interesting is why are you Studying this ?? ... J/K , LOL 

Well nobody from Harvard contacted me. They probably just studied homosexuals. That's an Ivy League school you know.

Also, It's well known that many same sex couples are moving from Johnson City to Bristol because they've already redecorated all the houses in Johnson City. That probably explains the census findings.

Wow, what a pathetic thread this is. I haven't been on CoachT in awhile and now I can remember why. Bunch of grown men living through high school sports and talking crap about other people's towns like it really matters. You sure are showing us Johnson City folks talking about something totally irrelevant to football or sports at all. It's almost like I'm reading conversations between junior high students. That's okay though, keep living through DB football.