Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

Johnson City is not a football town. There are a few diehards there that's trying to force feed it to the rest. You know the old "if you build it they will come".  The same with ETSU football. It might be 5 years before they ever win a game. Huge waste of money. They thought Stacy was the second coming but all he has brought are these one man teams. He has always put all his eggs in one basket. Sorry in advance if I hurt anyone's feelings with my comments.

He has brought real football back to Johnson City and done it with style, honor and grace. I'm not sorry that tears you up inside.

Lol .... That's what everyone does on coach t !!! I can copy and paste just as many conversations about science hill feeding into DBs posts ...now if you wanta call people trolls you should just speak to everyone on coach t "because we all do it" ... we don't care about streaks .. We knew from the begining starting two years ago that DB was going to be down the next couple years and you act like you beat a good DB team 3 straight times -come talk when you can beat a good DB Team !!

No, they don't. No, you can't. No, you didn't. No, didn't see that.

So, Let's get this straight right now: Is This Year's DB Team Good or Not?

Yes the entire Band is coming to the Maryville game .... that's why they were not at Sevier County game because of saving the money for Maryville game "it will cost 15,000.00 + to travel to Maryville "... Heard this last night !!

I heard last that the entire DB band is coming next Thursday night. Is that true? Not complaining at all, just surprised with it being a week night.

Lol ... Real football with style ... Nope mcgue brought him the style ... Obviously after the QB went down last night (I hope he is alright "no joke") he couldn't find any style ..."one man teams do not make a coach great "

To answer your question wether DB has the team this year ..." Well yep our young Sophs juniors and handfull of seniors will win and make your tiny little streak end" ....

He has brought real football back to Johnson City and done it with style, honor and grace. I'm not sorry that tears you up inside.