Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

Well....

Has Maryville been behind by 40 at any point in the GQ era? As I recall they didn't hang it up when they were down big to Ravenwood. Wouldn't that have been a good time to get the backups more experience? I mean getting those youngsters playing time against a team like Ravenwood would have helped y'all going forward. :popcorneater:

that was the 1st qtr and we are MARYVILLE. You dont build depth when a coach has to try and save face by just reducing the spread. That is all!

Hear's my thawts on tha gaim....

1. Hoap #11 iz ok.....He's a good playur......Butt Mairvul haid a 10 spot beefour #11 touched tha bawl

2. Mr. Brock putt on a sho and eye tried my best two hep tha Cyunts Hill corner.....Eye tolt hem two baick up

c. Eye wuz sirprised our littull fellers run blocked tham big ole linemuns az Cobb, JHop, Hall, Pickle, and Cam haid good nites runnin tha bawl

4. Eye shore am glaid #1 and #2 ere soffmoores fer tha Rebs

5. Mairvul looked vurry easy two prepair four....... :popcorneater:

All them little fellers held up nicely! Great job by the Rebel D. #88 keeps making plays at the right time.

If he had to explain.......you wouldn't understand. His comment speaks volumes as to why Maryville football is so dominate. I suppose it's just easier for most people to just complain about arrogance or whatever.

I understand comparing apples to oranges unlike you. You troll. That is your best attribute. You trash your team and others.

You know a lot about complaining, zero about football.