Riverdale (2-2) @ Coffee Co (2-2)

ccraider99

Again, there you go assuming things you have no idea about. I volunteer my TIME constantly because that is what I have the most of. Kind of like you buying your kid a new glove and me actually playing catch with him.

I can absolutely guarantee I have done and continue to do more WORK for the schools that I support than you and your dollars ever have. I also have infinitely more knowledge of how much a school board and system support or do not support an athletic program. I have actually LIVED it for 25 years.

For someone that claims to "love" a school and program, you sure do run it into the ground with your words and actions. Hypocrite.

With 25 years of supporting, "and Volunteering" you would know that I have placed two kids in division one schools out of this program and  I know your not a part of this program.  If your so smart why don't you tell us what percentage the school board is paying for the football facility? And where the rest of the money is from? If you've been anywhere near this program you would already know who is who...and who we all are..

Edited by warrior82dad

With 25 years of supporting, "and Volunteering" you would know that I have placed two kids in division one schools out of this program and  I know your not a part of this program.  If your so smart why don't you tell us what percentage the school board is paying for the football facility? And where the rest of the money is from? If you've been anywhere near this program you would already know who is who...and who we all are..

Again, as I said before I could care less about the Riverdale program. What I do care about is the fact that you say you love your school yadda yadda and then turn around and trash the coaching staff. Hypocrite.

I know the school board provides nothing but coaching salaries. I have lived that. I KNOW the school board will not finance the football facility. Heck I was there when you played your home games at MTSU and if Oakland had a home game that week you had to play on Thursday night. i KNOW  this. I was there.

I have run football games at an off campus site for the last 8 years as a volunteer. Again, I have lived that.

Now the part about having two kids that played D.1 football really contributes nothing to your argument and simply serves to soothe your ego somehow that they managed to over come your idiocy. How does that have ANYTHING to do with your constant references to writing a check for the program and bad mouthing a coach with a win % over 70%.

I don't care who you are or how important you think you are or how many checks you have written and may or may not continue to write.  You are part of the problem whether you like it or not.  As someone said earlier, the problem at Riverdale starts in the stands. Seems to me if you were as important as you think you are the coach would have been gone long ago. Guess they don't consult you.

Kids read this crap you post and take it back with them. You help to foster a lack of team unity. You are part of the problem. Be a true fan or move on. Pretty simple to understand.

• Upvote 1

Again, as I said before I could care less about the Riverdale program. What I do care about is the fact that you say you love your school yadda yadda and then turn around and trash the coaching staff. Hypocrite.

I know the school board provides nothing but coaching salaries. I have lived that. I KNOW the school board will not finance the football facility. Heck I was there when you played your home games at MTSU and if Oakland had a home game that week you had to play on Thursday night. i KNOW  this. I was there.

I have run football games at an off campus site for the last 8 years as a volunteer. Again, I have lived that.

Now the part about having two kids that played D.1 football really contributes nothing to your argument and simply serves to soothe your ego somehow that they managed to over come your idiocy. How does that have ANYTHING to do with your constant references to writing a check for the program and bad mouthing a coach with a win % over 70%.

I don't care who you are or how important you think you are or how many checks you have written and may or may not continue to write.  You are part of the problem whether you like it or not.  As someone said earlier, the problem at Riverdale starts in the stands. Seems to me if you were as important as you think you are the coach would have been gone long ago. Guess they don't consult you.

Kids read this crap you post and take it back with them. You help to foster a lack of team unity. You are part of the problem. Be a true fan or move on. Pretty simple to understand.

+1  Not the place to air displeasure. 

The 5 players were on the freshman team..

he went ahead and ran them off early, i believe he likes to count on one hand his senior class, you know i dont care if hes fired or not i will NEVER go to another football game at riverdale just from my own experience ive had with coach, some things in life just cant be taken back in life, if i have an itch go to a football game on a friday night i can choose between six or seven other schools in rutherford county to go too

All you have to do is sit in the stands and hear the displeasure of the parents and faithful with this coach. Maybe I'll start videoing some of it so people will hear it...I know the saff can hear the shouts from the stands..

Who would you like to see be the coach? You think Riverdale could get a name coach or a good assistant?