Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

he could be scary by his senior year, especially if he puts on some more weight and gets stronger. Finds the seams well

He already is scary I think lol...And yes, and you have to think he will. Already runs a 4.5 as a freshman. The other Freshman is just as fast Tre Jackson, who is the hurt one. The backfield is loaded for years to come. Caelan Thompson another freshman is very good as well. We have a RB @ the middle school who will be great as well. Already has the build of a HS player. His name is Tyrell Romano.

DB is better than OR. I dont care what the score was. OR fans will be calling for the head coaches job after the Bears destroy the kitty cats. Heck OR cant even figure out which QB can get the ball to the stud receivers. Deuce is going to dismantle the great OR D and the Bears defense is going stay after the QB forcing bad throws and I predict the Bears will make plays in the secondary because of that. The key for DB beating the Bears was great O line play and we all know that is not the strength for the cats. The Bears are going to Cookeville write it down people & they are bringing home the gold. Betta getcha popcorn ready Deuce may have 500+ again :popcorneater: 

Can I get a Ric Flair woooooo!

Bears 49-Kittens 28

GoBears!!

That's too bad for Tre. Hate to hear that. He was really starting to come into his own. Had a few really good runs against Farragut. I am hoping for a speedy recovery. I was just thinking non-football, because I also love sprints in track. Imagine Jordan, Tre, Caelan, and maybe Pendergrass in the 4x100 for the OR track team in a few years? We're talking state champions if all of them speedsters were on the same relay team.

DB is better than OR. I dont care what the score was. OR fans will be calling for the head coaches job after the Bears destroy the kitty cats. Heck OR cant even figure out which QB can get the ball to the stud receivers. Deuce is going to dismantle the great OR D and the Bears defense is going stay after the QB forcing bad throws and I predict the Bears will make plays in the secondary because of that. The key for DB beating the Bears was great O line play and we all know that is not the strength for the cats. The Bears are going to Cookeville write it down people & they are bringing home the gold. Betta getcha popcorn ready Deuce may have 500+ again :popcorneater: 

Can I get a Ric Flair woooooo!

Bears 49-Kittens 28

GoBears!!

LOL

He already is scary I think lol...And yes, and you have to think he will. Already runs a 4.5 as a freshman. The other Freshman is just as fast Tre Jackson, who is the hurt one. The backfield is loaded for years to come. Caelan Thompson another freshman is very good as well. We have a RB @ the middle school who will be great as well. Already has the build of a HS player. His name is Tyrell Romano.

the change in the offense this year could be a better move for the future with that stable of running backs. Wasn't taking anything from the kid right now, that speed is frightening.