Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

DB is better than OR. I dont care what the score was. OR fans will be calling for the head coaches job after the Bears destroy the kitty cats. Heck OR cant even figure out which QB can get the ball to the stud receivers. Deuce is going to dismantle the great OR D and the Bears defense is going stay after the QB forcing bad throws and I predict the Bears will make plays in the secondary because of that. The key for DB beating the Bears was great O line play and we all know that is not the strength for the cats. The Bears are going to Cookeville write it down people & they are bringing home the gold. Betta getcha popcorn ready Deuce may have 500+ again :popcorneater: 

Can I get a Ric Flair woooooo!

Bears 49-Kittens 28

GoBears!!

You might need to dilute that purple Koolaide. It's only Sunday.

Graham might be the best weapon to come out of Oak Ridge since the atom bomb. When he breaks open it's over. Oak Ridge 35-21

Barn he has the talent to be the best RB we have ever had and that's saying a lot. Gulmire played and starred as a freshman, but he wasn't as explosive as this kid is. If he can gain just 20 pounds and hold on to that speed (which will improve with training could get down to a 4.4) he will be a highly coveted D1 recruit. He's not only fast, but quick with awesome vision. He can cut on a dime. 

DB is better than OR. I dont care what the score was. OR fans will be calling for the head coaches job after the Bears destroy the kitty cats. Heck OR cant even figure out which QB can get the ball to the stud receivers. Deuce is going to dismantle the great OR D and the Bears defense is going stay after the QB forcing bad throws and I predict the Bears will make plays in the secondary because of that. The key for DB beating the Bears was great O line play and we all know that is not the strength for the cats. The Bears are going to Cookeville write it down people & they are bringing home the gold. Betta getcha popcorn ready Deuce may have 500+ again :popcorneater:

Can I get a Ric Flair woooooo!

Bears 49-Kittens 28

GoBears!!

a post from Denver Colorado! I love it!

Tyrel, Jordan, Tre, and Kai'reese (sp) had a team in the relays last year at RMS Track.  I never saw them lose to anybody.  Tyrel is very good and should really shine in high school.  Of all the middle school teams in the area, he has consistently been the fastest player. He and every kid on the middle school team are totally discouraged this year.  I hope that program improves soon. 

Sorry, this was meant to be a reply to a quote about the fast RBs.  You can tell I'm not used to posting here.

Edited by ORcats

Barn he has the talent to be the best RB we have ever had and that's saying a lot. Gulmire played and starred as a freshman, but he wasn't as explosive as this kid is. If he can gain just 20 pounds and hold on to that speed (which will improve with training could get down to a 4.4) he will be a highly coveted D1 recruit. He's not only fast, but quick with awesome vision. He can cut on a dime. 

His vision of the blocking ahead, lightening speed and the feel of where to run is what impresses me. That is why he is so dangerous on returns. Any team that would take a chance and kick it to him is just asking for it. That night out at Heritage opened my eye's and when you told me he was a freshman I knew this was going to be real special player. I'm sure you guys are going to be well entertained for a few years with this young man.

Tyrel, Jordan, Tre, and Kai'reese (sp) had a team in the relays last year at RMS Track.  I never saw them lose to anybody.  Tyrel is very good and should really shine in high school.  Of all the middle school teams in the area, he has consistently been the fastest player. He and every kid on the middle school team are totally discouraged this year. 

Sorry, this was meant to be a reply to a quote about the fast RBs.  You can tell I'm not used to posting here.

I can imagine. I hope they all run track. They will be unbeatable. Everyone of them can flatout fly.

His vision of the blocking ahead, lightening speed and the feel of where to run is what impresses me. That is why he is so dangerous on returns. Any team that would take a chance and kick it to him is just asking for it. That night out at Heritage opened my eye's and when you told me he was a freshman I knew this was going to be real special player. I'm sure you guys are going to be well entertained for a few years with this young man.

Yes and he doesn't tippy toe to the line like a lot of guys. He sees a hole and boom.