Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

SC is overrated in my opinion. OR is getting better each week and will be too much for SC. I say OR 35 SC 14

In your opinion, SC is overrated in what ways specifically? "Overrated" is a broad statement with no substance. Give us some details man....can't just throw this out and not back it up with some facts or stats or something. C'mon man...Don't leave us hangin!

In your opinion, SC is overrated in what ways specifically? "Overrated" is a broad statement with no substance. Give us some details man....can't just throw this out and not back it up with some facts or stats or something. C'mon man...Don't leave us hangin!

SC is not Overated .. Two tough teams just went head and head..and there is always a loser and a winner.. Edited by Runswithknife

SC is overrated in my opinion. OR is getting better each week and will be too much for SC. I say OR 35 SC 14

Maybe Clinton will get to find out 1st hand in the playoffs how overrated the Bears are. What and the Bears are getting worse each week? This is going to be a beat down, poor coaching & bad o line play will not get it done. OR might have had a chance early in the season but the Bears have opened up the play book like I knew they would and will roll on the cats. I have read all the ORTT post and he is right OR just is not very well coached. IF SC hadthe talent that OR has they would win state titles like the All-Stars do. Gaddis used to be good but the game has passed him by. They only beat Clinton by 11 and they are bad. The only reason they won the game at DB was because poor officiating. DB was at least 2 touchdowns better than OR. :popcorneater:  

WoooBears!!

Maybe Clinton will get to find out 1st hand in the playoffs how overrated the Bears are. What and the Bears are getting worse each week? This is going to be a beat down, poor coaching & bad o line play will not get it done. OR might have had a chance early in the season but the Bears have opened up the play book like I knew they would and will roll on the cats. I have read all the ORTT post and he is right OR just is not very well coached. IF SC hadthe talent that OR has they would win state titles like the All-Stars do. Gaddis used to be good but the game has passed him by. They only beat Clinton by 11 and they are bad. The only reason they won the game at DB was because poor officiating. DB was at least 2 touchdowns better than OR. :popcorneater:  

WoooBears!!

Keep listening to the complainer and be ready to get shocked. The game has passed him by? Ha! He and OR are 16-2 in their last 18 games, what's your coach's record? I expect a good game but I thought your fans had more class than your post suggests.

I'll take SC in this one based on home field and offensive balance. Don't think OR QB will be able to scramble out of trouble like he did vs DB. I would let #9 touch the ball a lot more for OR, unless I'm missing something this guy is a total mismatch for anyone ...IMO he would have his hand on the ground running routes and blocking. If OR does some of that and feeds the balls to the "stable of backs" they can keep the ball away from SC and will have a much better chance to win...

Keep listening to the complainer and be ready to get shocked. The game has passed him by? Ha! He and OR are 16-2 in their last 18 games, what's your coach's record? I expect a good game but I thought your fans had more class than your post suggests.

The class boat sailed right on past GoBears, RR. I expect a good, hard fought game and may the best team win. We are 19-3 against SC historically, so I feel good about our chances.

Edited by SweetScience

I'll take SC in this one based on home field and offensive balance. Don't think OR QB will be able to scramble out of trouble like he did vs DB. I would let #9 touch the ball a lot more for OR, unless I'm missing something this guy is a total mismatch for anyone ...IMO he would have his hand on the ground running routes and blocking. If OR does some of that and feeds the balls to the "stable of backs" they can keep the ball away from SC and will have a much better chance to win...

I was hoping someone from DB would post since you've seen us both. Big #9 caught several balls Friday night so we may be turning him loose. Thanks for your perspective. Also since we played DB we have had a freshman emerge as a big play threat. He's tiny but he can fly. I'll bet he's the fastest player on the field every time we play.

I was hoping someone from DB would post since you've seen us both. Big #9 caught several balls Friday night so we may be turning him loose. Thanks for your perspective. Also since we played DB we have had a freshman emerge as a big play threat. He's tiny but he can fly. I'll bet he's the fastest player on the field every time we play.

#30 can git it!!