Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

When did this happen???

Lol well when we went up there last year, the fans were very nice and showed great hospitality. And the players during and after the game showed great sportsmanship. Plus Tee is good friends with a lot of our guys. I'm thinking because of basketball. Good luck to y'all this weekend. And last but not least, oridgecat is my dude haha

Edited by fooseball96

SC has a better O no question. SC's OLine is better than OR's DLine.  I agree with the DLine being down due to injury but that doesn't make the whole defense weak. Our LB corps is one of the best in the state. As I've said before, stopping the OR run attack will be key for SC to win this one. 

OR by 2 TDs?...Get serious. 

BearDown

Since the O-line is better than OR d-line, no reason to keep a back in to protect the franchise QB. Some reason I don't think Deuce will have all day to throw.

I don't know if Oak Ridge's linebackers are one of the best groups in the state, but they are solid. The Cats haven't played one game with all our LBs together. Expect Warmbrod to play.

Edited by OR nole

I believe both teams still have ooltewah, rhea, and walker valley. Cleveland also still has white county. While Soddy still has McMinn.

So, if McMinn beats Soddy, Cleveland beats White, and the rest plays out as expected.  Soddy will still finish 3rd because of the head to head? 

SS. 56 is a big addition.  That will make a pretty good D even better.