Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

Lol well when we went up there last year, the fans were very nice and showed great hospitality. And the players during and after the game showed great sportsmanship. Plus Tee is good friends with a lot of our guys. I'm thinking because of basketball. Good luck to y'all this weekend. And last but not least, oridgecat is my dude haha

That's great dude. Glad we made a good impression on you. That's what it's all about.

Is this the 85 Bears D or Sevier County Bears D? I couldn't tell!

I looked out and saw the Fridge and he's a rookie, he may be large but he is no dumb cookie.

I saw Gary there and he's Mr. Clean. They call him Hitman but he don't know what they mean.

I also saw LA Mike playing it cool.

I finally saw my man Dent. He said if the quarterback is slow, then he is gonna get bent.

Yeah Double S, you definitely were watching the 85 Bears!

SC by however many they feel like mustering up!

Edited by Knoxvul

I looked out and saw the Fridge and he's a rookie, he may be large but he is no dumb cookie.

I saw Gary there and he's Mr. Clean. They call him Hitman but he don't know what they mean.

I also saw LA Mike playing it cool.

I finally saw my man Dent. He said if the quarterback is slow, then he is gonna get bent.

Yeah Double S, you definitely were watching the 85 Bears!

SC by however many they feel like mustering up!

Vul, is this the Super Bowl Shuffle?  Say it ain't so. 

Edited by oridgecat

So, if McMinn beats Soddy, Cleveland beats White, and the rest plays out as expected. Soddy will still finish 3rd because of the head to head?

SS. 56 is a big addition. That will make a pretty good D even better.

I believe your right. But I also could see McMinn upsetting Soddy. But I guess we shall see how it plays out

Yep, it is. Hate to say but been a die hard Bears fan my whole life. It's painful.

I thought it was great! One of the greatest teams ever showing a lighter side to themselves. And remember, they weren't doing it because they were greedy, the Bears were doing it to feed the needy!

They call me Sweetness and I like to dance. Running the ball is like making romance.