Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

I was hoping someone from DB would post since you've seen us both. Big #9 caught several balls Friday night so we may be turning him loose. Thanks for your perspective. Also since we played DB we have had a freshman emerge as a big play threat. He's tiny but he can fly. I'll bet he's the fastest player on the field every time we play.

I don't think he will be faster then Dorian Banks.

Yeah and West isn't typically known as a passing team, although this year it's better than years past. But, they better play a lot better than that Friday night. Our secondary also has their hands full, but we will put Tee on their top receiver. Tee hasn't had over a 10 yard completion on him all year. Not only is he a great WR, but he's a lockdown corner.

Sevier County don't just have a Top Receiver. Deuce is very good at spreading the wealth. Also I do like seeing Dorian Banks flank out to receiver some. They did that against Mo. East. Might be some wrinkle they are bringing to the mix. LOVE IT!!

Have you gotten ahold of Jimmy Gaylor yet? Just remember, Kevin Catlett is still on the market, too!

That reminds me....I'm going to ask 92Dragon about that if I see him at the AC game Friday. Gaylor was gone when I went to Clinton. But I've heard nothing but good things about the man. Catlett on the other hand. Thanks but no thanks. Haha