Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

The class boat sailed right on past GoBears, RR. I expect a good, hard fought game and may the best team win. We are 19-3 against SC historically, so I feel good about our chances.

Living in the past cant help you now. 0-1 vs SC in 2015 after Thursday. I jumped off the class boat because its just plain boring.

Gobears!

Edited by gobears89

Class 5A  

Record Pts Prv

1. Independence (16) 5-0 178 1

2. Morristown West (1) 4-1 141 3

3. Sevier County 4-1 119 5

4. Ooltewah 4-1 91 8

5. Farragut (1) 5-0 84 10

6. Knoxville West 4-1 80 6

7. Oak Ridge 4-1 75 T6

8. Hendersonville 4-1 59 2

9. Henry County 4-1 56 9

10. Rhea County 3-2 26 4

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Shelbyville 24. 12, Hillsboro 23.

The polls dont lie!

Edited by gobears89

Tell those kids not to get discouraged.

Anyone with any sense knows their coach is an idiot. After all, he couldn't win with the studs he had last year.

Thank you!   I just want these kids to love football and not give up because of this year.  Thanks for  the encouragement. 

Thank you!   I just want these kids to love football and not give up because of this year.  Thanks for  the encouragement.

I hope they hang in there. As #10's dad will tell you, sticking through the tough times will often lead to much better times.

I've heard that the coach there is stepping down after this year. Hope that gets things turned around for the kids. I'm a JMS guy, but always want both teams to do well.

I hope they hang in there. As #10's dad will tell you, sticking through the tough times will often lead to much better times.

I've heard that the coach there is stepping down after this year. Hope that gets things turned around for the kids. I'm a JMS guy, but always want both teams to do well.

Yes. The RMS coach is pretty clueless. I went to a game last year and he had Graham lined up out at wideout. What!!?? Best RB in MS in East TN and lined up at WR on a middle school team that's inept at throwing the ball. Right then I knew he was t totally clueless. RMS actually has a bit of talent this year, despite their record. Its just that the coaching staff has about as much knowledge of football as a bag of hammers.

Yes. The RMS coach is pretty clueless. I went to a game last year and he had Graham lined up out at wideout. What!!?? Best RB in MS in East TN and lined up at WR on a middle school team that's inept at throwing the ball. Right then I knew he was t totally clueless. RMS actually has a bit of talent this year, despite their record. Its just that the coaching staff has about as much knowledge of football as a bag of hammers.

There you go hammering coaches again!