Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

As a Dobyns-Bennett fan, this is an interesting match-up. I will be at this game. I think the Bears offense will score more than OR will be able too... but I will set on the visitors side and cheer for the Wildcats.

Someone at SC needs to talk to the AD and let him know how embarrassing your PA guy is. He will be calling the play and the next play is half over...doesn't  know when to shut up, he thinks he is on radio I guess.

Should be a great game 

Calm before the storm? The main thing is that everybody comes away injury free. And no matter what happens I think it is likely that we get a playoff rematch so unless either side hammers the other (like I have predicted all week with class of course) it may be not much more than a mid season boost or a mid season kick in the rear that ultimately will still be played out later in a rematch when the loser has to go home. Good luck to the kittens and you kitty lovers I'm always hoping for a barn burner but a blowout would be legendary. And if the Bears lay an egg well it wouldn't be the 1st time against OR. The biggest and only real concern I have is it appears from looking at the rosters OR has a clear advantage in depth. I count about 80 kitty's w/o freshman listed. The Bears only have about 55 with freshman. I'm sticking with my score Bears 49-kittens 28. And g91 that's not a blowout I'm calling pick six late in the 4th to seal the deal.

Bear down!!

Edited by gobears89

Will be interesting to see what Gaddis does about a kid getting suspended for saying he had a Glock in his backpack at school today.

My guess is nothing, outside of trying to keep it quiet.

Sounds like it's already been handled if he got suspended, he can't participate in school or athletics.  Teens say and do stupid things. 

Wow. Is this guy a starter? Why in the world would you say you had a glock in your bag even if you did? Genius move.

He is not important to the current team.

However, the offensive coaches have plans for him next year & thereafter. Maybe if Gaddis had added some punishment to his detention from last week (for running his mouth in class), rather than starting him on Monday, he might've learned that words can have harsh consequences on things you care about.