Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

It would be classier for you OR fans to talk trash with me. You OR people need a vacation. May I recommend the Smoky Mountains? All the cabins have hot tubs to soak your sore butts in after tomorrows domination. :popcorneater:

GoBears!

I'm going into work early tomorrow to bake touchdown cookies. I expect I will need to make extra cause OR is gonna light up the scoreboard!! RWR

As a Smoky Bear fan I want to apologize for Gobears89's comments. I DO NOT endorse nor do I agree with his opinion. In light of the situation, that was a very unclassy statement about the soaking of one's soar butt in a hot tub....

Everybody knows that ICE is better for soarness and injury, not heat! Again, I do apologize for those unfortunate and mistimed comments. 

BearDown!

Oh good grief. No one takes any pleasure to see any of our town's kids "slip through the cracks." My problem is airing out a discipline situation involving one of our students on a public board and pretending to know what it is about. Unless you are an administrator, teacher involved or the parent (guardian), you can't know all of the facts as to the punishment of the student. Therefore your conclusions about how the coach should have handled it is conjecture at best.

if the facts are that the kid claimed that he had a gun that's pretty serious..

Jeez guys this is a football board let's talk about football. Not what some kid said or who you think somebody is. All you do is make Oak Ridge fans look stupid to the rest of the people on here. I like to think Oak Ridge is a Class Act but some of you sure don't act like it. 

Good luck to the Cats tomorrow everyone play with "Pride" and nobody gets hurt. 

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL