Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

My intention was not to offend you. But most casual fans (not saying you're just a casual fan) don't understand how good this game is really going to be from a purely entertainment standpoint. There will be Vandy commits, UT commits, Arizona commits/uncommits, all state baseball players, all state track stars, ESPN Sportscenter top plays, on and on plus it's on TV. College coaches everywhere will be watching. Plus, all of these players come from 2 of the best communities in the state. That is exciting to me just being a HS football fan!

BearDown

And all the true fans and players from other teams coming to the game. That is, if they can get through the traffic after practice. Play-off atmosphere. 

Cats 31 Bears 24

WOW THIS IS A HARD ONE TO PICK. BUT I WILL GO WITH OR WHEN YOU CAN JUST THROW IT UP TO TEE. #LOP

PA its not a hard pick. Your Owls are on the same path. The PURPLE BRICK ROAD leads to Cookeville and I feel certain your D will get to visit Dollyland late in the playoffs. Unfortunately that will not be a hard game to pick either. :popcorneater: 

GoBears!

So for those that couldn't understand the reasoning behind my posts from yesterday, I can spell it out very easily now.

Because our HC didn't have the foresight to talk to the kids about social media in the Winter, Spring, or Summer, he had to discuss it with them today, when he should've been focusing on a game.

The follow up now becomes will he actually enforce a "rule" and/or discipline a player that's had two incidents at school in two weeks (escalating in nature), or will it just be more lip service?

Either way, we win tonight.

RWR