Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

PA its not a hard pick. Your Owls are on the same path. The PURPLE BRICK ROAD leads to Cookeville and I feel certain your D will get to visit Dollyland late in the playoffs. Unfortunately that will not be a hard game to pick either. :popcorneater: 

GoBears!

SINCE YOU WANT TO TALK TRASH LET. ME TELL YOU THIS...I SAW YOU AGAINST WEST AND DB. YOU SURE YOU DON'T HAVE A CRACK IN THAT BRICK ROAD???. #LOP #GOOWLS #4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL! ! !

I can tell you this, if it's better that the televised game last year and the one 2 weeks ago I'll be surprised...

I don't know bro...I think that DB, OR and SC is a barn burner regardless of who's playing who. 10 different games would give you 10 different outcomes. All 3 teams can win at anytime. I think this one comes down to turnovers though. We haven't been very good in that dept so far this year so we're due! 2 fumbles against y'all a couple of weeks ago cost us bigtime.

I'm not gonna pick the Cats cause apparently I'm bad luck for them LOL .... I'm not trying to start anything but it does amaze me that Oak Ridge lost to Farragut , especially by 17 pts .... STILL ... Oak Ridge has enough talent I think to win 5A this year , they need to come together and get the most out of their Talent , and that includes the Players AND Coaches ! Looking forward to seeing a good Game tonight .... I know WVLT is trying to get as much of the viewing area as possible , but I do wish we got to see the biggest and best Matchup every week !

Good Luck to the Bears and Cats and hope no one gets hurt tonight . 

I'm not gonna pick the Cats cause apparently I'm bad luck for them LOL .... I'm not trying to start anything but it does amaze me that Oak Ridge lost to Farragut , especially by 17 pts .... STILL ... Oak Ridge has enough talent I think to win 5A this year , they need to come together and get the most out of their Talent , and that includes the Players AND Coaches ! Looking forward to seeing a good Game tonight .... I know WVLT is trying to get as much of the viewing area as possible , but I do wish we got to see the biggest and best Matchup every week !

Good Luck to the Bears and Cats and hope no one gets hurt tonight .

and we have the best coach in the state. He's the Butch Jones of high school football