Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

My intention was not to offend you. But most casual fans (not saying you're just a casual fan) don't understand how good this game is really going to be from a purely entertainment standpoint. There will be Vandy commits, UT commits, Arizona commits/uncommits, all state baseball players, all state track stars, ESPN Sportscenter top plays, on and on plus it's on TV. College coaches everywhere will be watching. Plus, all of these players come from 2 of the best communities in the state. That is exciting to me just being a HS football fan!

BearDown

I can tell you this, if it's better that the televised game last year and the one 2 weeks ago I'll be surprised...

I like that prediction, but I don't think we hold them to 14. Too many weapons. Of course as an OR fan I think we will win, though. Whether that's me picking with my heart or my head I won't tell.

We have an excellent DC.

There is one position on defense that causes me concern tonight, but I won't post until after the game has started. I do believe that our front will get after their QB, though.