Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

It has to be the coaching? Do you think OR has more athletes than SC? I wouldn't drink that kool-aid!

Don't start making lame excuses already. If OR loses it will be because OR just got beat by the boys playing the game on the field. 

Lou, Space is an Anderson County fan.  We OR fans won't make excuses if you beat us.  We will give credit to the Bears.  And then some of our so called "fans" will bash the coaches for about a week.

Y'all don't have anybody near the athlete Tee Higgins is but don't feel bad most teams don't.

Tee Higgins is a great player and even a better kid.....but Tee Higgins ain't gonna win THIS ball game by himself. Please understand, games like this has to be a team effort. Great players have to play even better and mediocre players have to play great. Deuce can't win this game by himself and will have to be on fire, Devante has to play better, Miniard has to step it up, JD has to have a great game, the younger Wallace has to step up, our kicker may have to hit a 50 yard fg this time and I could go on and on.

See, we have more than one athlete that makes for a really good team and it's going to take a team effort. Much respect for OR and the whole community but SC is going to take this one. And if we don't ....it will not be because of the coaching staff. It will be because we just go outplayed on the field.

BearDown

Tee Higgins is a great player and even a better kid.....but Tee Higgins ain't gonna win THIS ball game by himself. Please understand, games like this has to be a team effort. Great players have to play even better and mediocre players have to play great. Deuce can't win this game by himself and will have to be on fire, Devante has to play better, Miniard has to step it up, JD has to have a great game, the younger Wallace has to step up, our kicker may have to hit a 50 yard fg this time and I could go on and on.

See, we have more than one athlete that makes for a really good team and it's going to take a team effort. Much respect for OR and the whole community but SC is going to take this one. And if we don't ....it will not be because of the coaching staff. It will be because we just go outplayed on the field.

BearDown

I'm fully aware of all that. I've been watching football awhile. I wasn't born last night. Just making a point about athletes. Good luck.

Lou, Space is an Anderson County fan.  We OR fans won't make excuses if you beat us.  We will give credit to the Bears.  And then some of our so called "fans" will bash the coaches for about a week.

I thought it was odd coming from an OR fan. 

Good luck tonight and I hope it's a great game! I lived in OR years ago before my kids were born and I absolutely love the community and the school. But tonight...y'all go down by 10 pts!

Travel safe to the game!

BearDown

I'm fully aware of all that. I've been watching football awhile. I wasn't born last night. Just making a point about athletes. Good luck.

My intention was not to offend you. But most casual fans (not saying you're just a casual fan) don't understand how good this game is really going to be from a purely entertainment standpoint. There will be Vandy commits, UT commits, Arizona commits/uncommits, all state baseball players, all state track stars, ESPN Sportscenter top plays, on and on plus it's on TV. College coaches everywhere will be watching. Plus, all of these players come from 2 of the best communities in the state. That is exciting to me just being a HS football fan!

BearDown

My intention was not to offend you. But most casual fans (not saying you're just a casual fan) don't understand how good this game is really going to be from a purely entertainment standpoint. There will be Vandy commits, UT commits, Arizona commits/uncommits, all state baseball players, all state track stars, ESPN Sportscenter top plays, on and on plus it's on TV. College coaches everywhere will be watching. Plus, all of these players come from 2 of the best communities in the state. That is exciting to me just being a HS football fan!

BearDown

Agreed

I thought it was odd coming from an OR fan. 

Good luck tonight and I hope it's a great game! I lived in OR years ago before my kids were born and I absolutely love the community and the school. But tonight...y'all go down by 10 pts!

Travel safe to the game!

BearDown

I was poking fun at the OR fans that been complaining about the coaching. But if they get beat by 10 points its cause the coaching...lol