Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

I have never known anyone to hate another person as much as ORTT hates Gaddis. I know he will deflect this by claiming to be omniscient and knowing who I am. That is his ploy, even though he constantly comments on how we never answer or defute him directly. He's really sad and bitter. I feel sorry for him. It would be nice if Gaddis could stop every teenager from doing something stupid. The world would be a better place!

A kid claiming to have a gun at school isn't anyone's business?

Thinking like this is why he'll end up slipping through the cracks. Frankly, it is everyone in this community's business, as we pay much of the salaries of school personnel with our taxes.

Then please do your part and control OR youth!

I have never known anyone to hate another person as much as ORTT hates Gaddis. I know he will deflect this by claiming to be omniscient and knowing who I am. That is his ploy, even though he constantly comments on how we never answer or defute him directly. He's really sad and bitter. I feel sorry for him. It would be nice if Gaddis could stop every teenager from doing something stupid. The world would be a better place!

Do you think Gaddis was right to ignore the kid's outburst last week & start him despite missing practice one day for detention?

Do you not think that a little discipline & discussion from his FB coach might've helped this kid learn that there are consequences for words?

I'd be happy if he'd just discipline his own players for a start.