Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

He is not important to the current team.

However, the offensive coaches have plans for him next year & thereafter. Maybe if Gaddis had added some punishment to his detention from last week (for running his mouth in class), rather than starting him on Monday, he might've learned that words can have harsh consequences on things you care about.

I bet you couldn't wait to post this. Smh Please be honest and change your name to OakRidgePotStirrer Edited by rebelwoman87

How could a coach make the jump from talking in class to claiming to have a gun in his pack. Like I said, teenagers sometimes just say and do stupid things. I would hope there is extra running or some kind of punishment for getting in trouble in class. But I don't see how one could foresee that because a kid talked in class that the same kid would come in and say something so stupid. Just my early take. I don't know any details yet.

Edited by oridgecat

Now that's funny. Haha

For somebody to complain as much as he does, surely he has all the answers? I complain, but this cat takes it to a whole other level. I don't get personal with it and question folks moral character or anything of the sort. Mine as well just call Gaddis a man of low moral character, which I don't agree upon, but geez. Quit giving our opponents bait dude. It's becoming ridiculous.

How could a coach make the jump from talking in class to claiming to have a gun in his pack. Like I said, teenagers sometimes just say and do stupid things. I would hope there is extra running or some kind of punishment for getting in trouble in class. But I don't see how one could foresee that because a kid talked in class that the same kid would come in and say something so stupid. Just my early take. I don't know any details yet.

I'm going to put it another way.

How can a coach imagine that a kid getting to miss practice for running his mouth in school & not losing playing time possibly think that a kid learned his lesson about running his mouth? In essence, he got rewarded for it the last time. He missed the work (practice), but still got to enjoy the fun (game).

For somebody to complain as much as he does, surely he has all the answers? I complain, but this cat takes it to a whole other level. I don't get personal with it and question folks moral character or anything of the sort. Mine as well just call Gaddis a man of low moral character, which I don't agree upon, but geez. Quit giving our opponents bait dude. It's becoming ridiculous.

LOL.

Yes, this is going to help our opponents. Please tell me you're smarter than the herd mentality.