Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

I think I'll just let Joe do the talking. I'm satisfied he gets the point across.

Still having fun in the real world. Looking forward to a great game. This should be a close one. Cats by at least one. I just want to be able to say "how did you like OUR linebackers?" after the game. Sure hope they can back it up.

I know man. Just poking at ya, as usual.

I'm seeing more of a lack of respect for the Ridgers.

But mostly just from the Giant Grape. I'm smarter than I've been given credit for being on here. I know it can go either way, and I don't like the taste of crow. Can OR win? Yes. Will OR win? It all depends!

Edited by froshpop

Tyrel, Jordan, Tre, and Kai'reese (sp) had a team in the relays last year at RMS Track.  I never saw them lose to anybody.  Tyrel is very good and should really shine in high school.  Of all the middle school teams in the area, he has consistently been the fastest player. He and every kid on the middle school team are totally discouraged this year.  I hope that program improves soon. 

Sorry, this was meant to be a reply to a quote about the fast RBs.  You can tell I'm not used to posting here.

Tell those kids not to get discouraged.

Anyone with any sense knows their coach is an idiot. After all, he couldn't win with the studs he had last year.

I can tell you're not from here. ORTT doesn't tell it like it is. I won't say he's totally wrong because I agree with him sometimes but his goal seems to be to make us look bad, complain about our coach, and just be real negative. He's like one of our city council people. He makes OR football look bad but he's for us. I kind of like him but I was he would stop giving our enemies ammo!

This is a silly post.

I have never predicted OR to lose. I have yet to be rebutted on the fact that we either ran the wrong offense last year, this year, or both. I also have not been proven wrong regarding our bad OL play, which continues, and the assertion that a post on CoachT can negatively impact the program is silly. If the kids see anything here negative, then it should be inspiration.

This is a silly post.

I have never predicted OR to lose. I have yet to be rebutted on the fact that we either ran the wrong offense last year, this year, or both. I also have not been proven wrong regarding our bad OL play, which continues, and the assertion that a post on CoachT can negatively impact the program is silly. If the kids see anything here negative, then it should be inspiration.

You really are an ***!