Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

Didn't mean to hijack the thread.  My only point is that I hope it gets turned around, and that some potentially good players don't give it up because of this year.   Losing every game takes a toll.  To be fair, some of the starters had never even played before and there are quite a few 7th graders starting too.  Seems like this 8th grade class has more kids that like to play band, etc, instead of sports.  No big deal.  When they get to high school and combine with JMS they will be fine.

Back to Sevier County.......RWR!

Next Thursday, I believe Oct. 1.   Please don't come....lol, j/k.  Seriously, I hope the JMS coach eases up.  Not sure if JMS has lost a game, they are really good this year. 

I went and watched them (JMS) against Webb last week. They hammered Webb bad. They're 6-0 and have pretty much dominated all of their games. They have some good players. One that stuck out to me on offense was the RB Johnson and a DT named Tyler Galloway. Mark my words, if that Galloway kid continues to play and doesn't move and progresses as a football player he will be the next great OR D-Lineman. That kid was all over the place. Webb's line couldn't handle him and he's big and athletic. If anybody remembers Travis Whitson from the late 90's team he reminds me a lot of him at that age. Real talent.

I think the RMS coaches do a good job with what they have...but seems to me if the community can do better than ask to help coach...don't sit in the stands and complain. Go fix the problem. If there even is a problem.

He had the two best RB's in East TN last year & threw the ball almost half the time.

Some people cannot be helped. Also, as I previously have posted, I'm identified as a JMS guy.