Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

I will post no longer. Happy? I stay on your ### because you flip flop frequently! At least I know where ORTT stands. Not the same with you! Do you have a '69 Camaro for sale? Keep Coacht a bunch of Good Ole Boys +1. That was what it was meant to be...a place where good buddies can scratch each other's backs. I can't stand ORTT, but at least we have an opinion beyond touchdown cookies. Warm fuzzies to the coacht faithful. Lol.

How about you get off my a** and quit worrying about what I do, strange one.

I have and it's funny it's nothing like an OR thread... At least when a poster hates maryville they don't make 100 usernames and pose as a maryville fan lol...

I guess I'm confused, steers and beers is funny? Stars and bars is funny? Ok. Have you had a chance to see Greyriderx---???I mean that guy is a time bomb. PepVol= cuckoo for cocoa puffs.and you know what, no one will disagree with me

Since you and a few others came on this board it has gone to sh*&. OR threads used to be fun, but now you and a few others just want to get on here an instigate and bicker back and forth. If you haven't noticed a lot of the longtime posters have put their posts to a minimum because of idiots like you. You bring absolutely nothing to this board, but instigation. I, for one am tired of it. And a lot of others are as well. 

I agree 100% with SS on this. I am almost afraid to post because I don't want to be attacked. To me the OR glass is always full and never would I attack a coach or player. These new posters need to create their own threads and let the rest of us continue on the fine Oak Ridge tradition.

RWR - class of 1982