Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

So even if a post is true (for example OR being 1 for 4 when getting the ball with less than fifty yards), it's bad to be negative?

Also, please note that the poster in question got personal with me first ITT. Is it okay to get personal, so long as you're positive?

I know a lot of true things that I would not post on here. I agree that truths involving the game itself should be allowed, and are. Truths about teenagers...maybe not. When all of the truths are negative, you have an agenda.

Remember OR fans, it's about state championships! The line play is better from week one to now because we have some kids going both ways and some of the other kids are getting better. 17 is the QB we need to stick with. And 30 gives us the breakaway speed we have been missing for years. Also, all the kids on the defense are tough. Great win Cats. Hey coaches keep adjusting and we can go a long way!

Remember OR fans, it's about state championships! The line play is better from week one to now because we have some kids going both ways and some of the other kids are getting better. 17 is the QB we need to stick with. And 30 gives us the breakaway speed we have been missing for years. Also, all the kids on the defense are tough. Great win Cats. Hey coaches keep adjusting and we can go a long way!

I wonder what 30s 40 time is