Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

Just wish you would take a side and stick to it. Never know where you are coming from. At least I know what to expect from Truth Teller, that's all.

I love OR football win or lose. I've been going to games since I was old enough to walk. I've sat through state title teams and I've sat through 4-6 and 3-7 teams yet a guy who has never met me and isn't even from here claims I'm a "fairweather fan" idiocy at its finest.

I love OR football win or lose. I've been going to games since I was old enough to walk. I've sat through state title teams and I've sat through 4-6 and 3-7 teams yet a guy who has never met me and isn't even from here claims I'm a "fairweather fan" idiocy at its finest.

I have been watching the boards since 2006, let me tell you – sweet science is The most loyal fan that we have. Edited by Runswithknife

Who is your opinion on who ORTT is and why do you agree with that nutcase so frequently?

let me take this one, we are far from perfect as a team. Some fans, see the cup as half full some see it as half empty. Even the truth teller had to agree tonight that we improved..He Makes some valid points.he may be more critical than your average fan.However, I would bet that he wants to win just as much as you do Edited by Runswithknife