Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

This game was on the local tv and there was a threat of rain. I know about excuses,  I thought about staying home just couldn't stand it. And the bus didn't make it that would have filled it up.

We need to get a couple of our players a little more fired up but as a whole we're ready to play.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

I predicted OR to win multiple times to win ITT. Does that not qualify as a positive post?

I am very complimentary of many kids & the defensive coaches. Do those examples not qualify as a positive post?

Agenda is another silly message board term meant to give a negative connotation. I know that the two sides of the ball prepare, practice, and discipline in two very different ways at OR. Given that the HC runs one side, it seems legitimate to me to point out the problems on that side of the ball.

As to the post about a teenager, I made sure not to identify him or give any real clues to his identity. IMO, the failure to address social media interaction, classroom behavior (at least until there's a second problem, if at all), and rewarding of bad behavior (kid doesn't practice, yet still plays) are fair game to discuss in regards to coaching.

You also ignored that in most threads I take several personal attacks before responding. Why should I have to be attacked personally and not respond accordingly, when my posts are factually correct?

I'm not going to argue with you. Just wanted to let you know.

I'm not going to argue with you. Just wanted to let you know.

I am not arguing.

I am asking serious questions. Please note how many times that I was attacked ITT. Please also note that one of the main complainers ITT (froshpop) randomly attacked another poster & started questioning said poster's loyalty & my identity (which froshpop is obsessed with) ITT. It seems to me that there is a double standard, and I would just like to know the rules, as I'm happy to play by whatever rules you put in place but will expect others to do the same.

1st of all congratulations to the Kitties they were the better team.

Who knew quarters coverage was going to take so long to figure out? The Bears should learn and be ready the next time around. Great effort just too little too late. Gaddis or the DC gets the win. Cant wait to see Higgins as a vol he could be great. #9 did not impress me at all he has no motor only great size. Good college coaching could be good for him though. Was #30 the freshman RB because that kid can fly? He was a back breaker right when the Bears had a chance. 

Next time they meet it will be a different story till then flame on!  B)

GoBears!

IN THE MEANTIME....HAVE A SLICE :mrgreen: WE ALL NEED A SLICE ERR NOW AND AGAIN....

cdb07fe52edfc220cecf3f84017ef78e_XL.jpg

PA its not a hard pick. Your Owls are on the same path. The PURPLE BRICK ROAD leads to Cookeville and I feel certain your D will get to visit Dollyland late in the playoffs. Unfortunately that will not be a hard game to pick either. :popcorneater:

GoBears!

ooltewah is a much better team than the SC team I saw in August. Although I'm sure SC is very much improved