Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

King tell you're sister I'm truly sorry. Its human nature to never want to see you're loved one go but Heaven is a world without the injustices of our world. His trouble's are over.

my sister is in rough shape. Had to take her to the er this morning for dehydration. Funeral is at Calvary Baptist church Thursday at 2. Would love for you and the lunsfords to come. My dad thought a lot of Mike

my sister is in rough shape. Had to take her to the er this morning for dehydration. Funeral is at Calvary Baptist church Thursday at 2. Would love for you and the lunsfords to come. My dad thought a lot of Mike

Doubt I can make it King but make sure you and you;re family know's my heart and prayers go out to all of you. If there is anything I can do ,just let me know. I think highly of the whole family.

Doubt I can make it King but make sure you and you;re family know's my heart and prayers go out to all of you. If there is anything I can do ,just let me know. I think highly of the whole family.

I'll let them know. Y'all be safe this week. Praying for no injuries and hope we play cloudland football and y'all play hampton football. Both programs are special. Our kids are precious

I'll let them know. Y'all be safe this week. Praying for no injuries and hope we play cloudland football and y'all play hampton football. Both programs are special. Our kids are precious

Should be a fun game. A BUNCH OF HEART BETWEEN THESE  2 UNITS.  There will be winners on both sides of the ball.

King, I'm glad you had a good relationship with your father...a man that wants to be a father seems hard to find these days. You'll always have good memories of a man that loved his family!

BTW, ole #7 here sends his condolences to you all