Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

I don't know how long you've been around but I have always spoken well about Huntingdon. I have some coach t friends over there. We get along just fine. Another thing I have always done is get after people who like to hijack another thread and make it about something other than what the thread title is about. I don't do that and I don't care for other people doing it. As for my apologies to the new guy ( I refuse to type his name). I felt like I had been too hard on him so I gave him\her a break. But thanks for your kind words.

When a thread title is made about a month ago by a fan of either team and people start commenting on it I think people can talk about arkansas and tennessee if they want to lol.  Since you want everyone to keep on topic though lol I hope your water is good now I heard bout it friday night, that sucks.

I cant wait to see the outcome Friday lol. This topic will be a lot of fun. I still say UC takes the win.

This topic has already been the most entertaining topic of the year. I'm sure it will get blown up during and after the game. One team will be the most dominate team in football history and the other will be the most overrated team in history. Bottom line is both teams are very good football teams, turnovers and penalty's will most likely determine the outcome. I still think this will be a close game in the end. But I've said that all year and haven't got one right. 

Edited by ysoangry

What's the size of Dresden and Union City O and D lines and how many play both ways?

That's a good question. I know coach Rang has been developing guys on both sides of the ball so they don't have to play both ways. I also noticed someone said coach Bowlin has subbed the entire O line at different times this year which is amazing and they don't miss a beat.

That's a good question. I know coach Rang has been developing guys on both sides of the ball so they don't have to play both ways. I also noticed someone said coach Bowlin has subbed the entire O line at different times this year which is amazing and they don't miss a beat.

yso I can confirm that. I'm as surprised as you are. We have depth at the O-line. We sub early and often