Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Anyone know the name of that team.  Supposedly a school about the same size, and not far from Union City.  I think its something like Mayville?  Ive heard they scrimmage Milan every year, and broke a streak Trousdale County had a few years ago.  I hear they own a great record against Union City, but haven't played in years, and Union City wont schedule them.  They should play them and stomp that Bluegrass school, and quit dodging them, cause Kentucky football is weak, so how could they lose to them.  ROLL TIDE

Edited by volstomper

Anyone know the name of that team.  Supposedly a school about the same size, and not far from Union City.  I think its something like Mayville?  Ive heard they scrimmage Milan every year, and broke a streak Trousdale County had a few years ago.  I hear they own a great record against Union City, but haven't played in years, and Union City wont schedule them.  They should play them and stomp that Bluegrass school, and quit dodging them, cause Kentucky football is weak, so how could they lose to them.  ROLL TIDE

Well Well Well. Look at this genius. Reaper! You have a wanna be here. Let's see here. You think UC should play some team that you can't even remember how to say the name. You are silly enough to use common teams we have both played as a comparison to how you think this game will turn out. You say " I heard this or that" and "I think this or that " and you sound completely uninformed. You are simply passing along hearsay and don't have the first clue about what you are talking about. Do you realize that you are on a thread that is focused on the number 1 and 2 teams in the state? I'm not sure you are ready for this. We don't need anymore mindless babble here. So please, don't waste any more of our time with your senseless interruptions. The grown ups are talking here. Go play somewhere else.

Well Well Well. Look at this genius. Reaper! You have a wanna be here. Let's see here. You think UC should play some team that you can't even remember how to say the name. You are silly enough to use common teams we have both played as a comparison to how you think this game will turn out. You say " I heard this or that" and "I think this or that " and you sound completely uninformed. You are simply passing along hearsay and don't have the first clue about what you are talking about. Do you realize that you are on a thread that is focused on the number 1 and 2 teams in the state? I'm not sure you are ready for this. We don't need anymore mindless babble here. So please, don't waste any more of our time with your senseless interruptions. The grown ups are talking here. Go play somewhere else.

Jeez didn't know it was a big deal to not know a teams name.  After looking at a map it is Mayfield.  As to this game, ill admit I don't know a great deal about either team.  I was just looking at the only common opponent.  Care to explain why you think which team wins. 

Jeez didn't know it was a big deal to not know a teams name. After looking at a map it is Mayfield. As to this game, ill admit I don't know a great deal about either team. I was just looking at the only common opponent. Care to explain why you think which team wins.

I work in KY and It prob is Mayfield. Their is a Maysville KY also but its up around Cincy.

It is, but watch out big ho will get mad for bringing up another team.  I just brought it up cause for years I keep hearing Mayfield offers to play, and Union city declines offer.  After researching maybe a good thing.  Mayfield is 1 of the winningest teams in the nation (5th) according to unapproved website, and has owned Union City with a record of 22-4-1., and has 11 state titles.  Figured id look them up, and put out facts, since big ho said I was just posting hearsay.  Anyways Dresden by 10.  ROLL TIDE.

Jeez didn't know it was a big deal to not know a teams name. After looking at a map it is Mayfield. As to this game, ill admit I don't know a great declare out either team. I was just looking at the only common opponent. Care to explain why you think which team wins.

Uh we have several common opponents. We are in the same district and in the same region. We play each other every year. I'm not sure where you are from but obviously you know nothing about either of our teams and you are simply lost. When you post things like UC is dodging a team and insinuate that we avoid playing them without any idea about the many times both schools have tried to schedule a game be could not because the timing would'nt work for either team. It's a little bit of a shot towards the Tornadoes. Secondly to say the streak is gonna end and it very well could end this week but then you say it probably shouldn't have gone this long anyway. If you knew much at all you would know not to say stuff like that. You clearly don't know enough to begin to talk about this game.

It is, but watch out big ho will get mad for bringing up another team. I just brought it up cause for years isI keep hearing Mayfield offers to play, and Union city declines offer. After researching maybe a good thing. Mayfield is 1 of the winningest teams in the nation (5th) according to unapproved website, and has owned Union City with a record of 22-4-1., and has 11 state titles. Figured id look them up, and put out facts, since big ho said I was just posting hearsay. Anyways Dresden by 10. ROLL TIDE.

So you just confirmed that you don't know anything but you posted that crap anyway. You have not posted anything credible except what you got from M A X P R E P S. My point is that unless you know, and you don't, you should not post hearsay just for the sake of posting.

To answer your question

Dresden runs a spread Pro Style of offense and likes to sling it all over the field. They are very good at that. They mix in some run with the RB but the QB can scramble and get out of trouble very quicklyaAndalusia gain yards that way.

Union City runs the MidLine Veer which is a Triple Option offense that is considered to be outdated but is very effective when run properly. It relies on a heavy dose of smash mouth football and simplyttaking what the defense gives you. That could be 10 4 yard plays or two 40 yard plays

It is so effective that UC has not punted one time this year.

So you just confirmed that you don't know anything but you posted that crap anyway. You have not posted anything credible except what you got from M A X P R E P S. My point is that unless you know, and you don't, you should not post hearsay just for the sake of posting.

Oh brother.  Will somebody tell me about the strengths and weaknesses of these 2 teams.  It seems you want to talk about Mayfield, and since you brought them up again, how is researching them, and finding out they are 22-4-1 against your team, they have 11 titles, and 5th in the nation in all time wins.  How in the world is any of that hearsay.  Its about as much hearsay as seeing your team beat Peabody, and saying well that site could be lying, so maybe they really didn't beat them.