Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

You'd better get it all out while you can, cause I believe the rest will come out in UC next Friday night. That stuff don't look good in purple either. As they say.....get my drift!

Back in Dresden. I guess I need to fart again. Reaper if you see a huge purple cloud that is my drift, I hope you get it. Yes. ....I fart purple. GO TORNADOES

"The Game" is next week, but UC does look pretty good. Couldn't really judge based on tonight's opponent, but Dresden is not West Carroll. One thing is for sure, on a wet night---the veer is a safe offense when the ball is taken care of.

OK--so now it's officially game week. If we can keep the Huntingdon Stank losers off this thread and their boytoy Big Purple...it should be a good week of discussion.

You guys still look nervous about playing us.

That's funny. We aren't the 2 time defending chumps with a big winning streak to protect. Dresden was actually the last team who had you beat and that was with a freshman throwing the rock around then. Get ready. Dresden is coming for UC. You might think this is BS, but Dresden is the only team around these parts who isn't afraid of UC. You make it look easy against weaker opponents. If anyone is nervous in this contest, it'll be the Tornadoes. It hurts getting beat on your own field, but not as bad when it's by a superior team. Dresden is still hurting from 2 years ago, when UC was gifted with a win in Dresden. If you really believe your statement, you've been looking in the wrong place. Drive down Hwy 22 about 30 minutes and you'll see there is no fear to be seen. Get Ready!

It isn't the football team that scares me living in union city. It's shopping at Walmart after 11pm....scary people. Every "don't do Meth" commercial or poster model must be from obion county including my ex wife. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜† 😜😢😱. I can't wait for this game. Predator game tomorrow to kick off a great week of Tennessee sports!!! Go Lions!

"The Game" is next week, but UC does look pretty good. Couldn't really judge based on tonight's opponent, but Dresden is not West Carroll. One thing is for sure, on a wet night---the veer is a safe offense when the ball is taken care of.

OK--so now it's officially game week. If we can keep the Huntingdon Stank losers off this thread and their boytoy Big Purple...it should be a good week of discussion.

I agree about the opponent. I have said all year that it is difficult to gauge where we are because we have just blown every team out with the exception of Peabody and we spotted them 14 points before we got things under control. I personally thought we were a little sloppy tonight. Our guys may have been looking ahead to next week. Either way it's here now and the District Champ will be crowned at this time next week. It's gonna be a fun week. I have been talking with several Lions fans for the past few weeks and everyone is looking forward to this game. I will gladly meet and shake hands with anyone who wants to get together before and after the game. We will talk about that later in the week.

That's funny. We aren't the 2 time defending chumps with a big winning streak to protect. Dresden was actually the last team who had you beat and that was with a freshman throwing the rock around then. Get ready. Dresden is coming for UC. You might think this is BS, but Dresden is the only team around these parts who isn't afraid of UC. You make it look easy against weaker opponents. If anyone is nervous in this contest, it'll be the Tornadoes. It hurts getting beat on your own field, but not as bad when it's by a superior team. Dresden is still hurting from 2 years ago, when UC was gifted with a win in Dresden. If you really believe your statement, you've been looking in the wrong place. Drive down Hwy 22 about 30 minutes and you'll see there is no fear to be seen. Get Ready!

Reaper with the exception of DeLone Catholic you guys have played the exact same teams we have so what does that say about you? I don't think for one second that either team is scared or nervous to play the other. This is the game we have all been wanting. It's gonna be a great one