Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Guest hevyrevy1611

Dresden has been the spoiler before and ruined UC's perfect season & win streak, and we'll do it again! Twice in fact.. in the regular season and again in the playoffs if we have to face Tornadoes a second time. But one at a time. And there is a lot more pressure on UC to keep the streak alive. Everyone expects them to win.. BUT Lions know different, and unless the whole team and town over there is brainless zombies, UC ALSO KNOWS that this Dresden team is a force to be reckoned with. And not only are we capable of beating UC.. WE SHALL! Bring a bunch of beach towels Tornadoes, you'll need it to mop up the tears y'all will be shedding over Dresden's win. And methinks it will be a convincing win too.. just like we did the Tide! No questions after next weeks game.. maybe excuses and whiney explanations .. but it'll be no doubt who better team is.. LIONS ALL THE WAY BAABEEEEE! :)

Dresden has been the spoiler before and ruined UC's perfect season & win streak, and we'll do it again! Twice in fact.. in the regular season and again in the playoffs if we have to face Tornadoes a second time. But one at a time. And there is a lot more pressure on UC to keep the streak alive. Everyone expects them to win.. BUT Lions know different, and unless the whole team and town over there is brainless zombies, UC ALSO KNOWS that this Dresden team is a force to be reckoned with. And not only are we capable of beating UC.. WE SHALL! Bring a bunch of beach towels Tornadoes, you'll need it to mop up the tears y'all will be shedding over Dresden's win. And methinks it will be a convincing win too.. just like we did the Tide! No questions after next weeks game.. maybe excuses and whiney explanations .. but it'll be no doubt who better team is.. LIONS ALL THE WAY BAABEEEEE! :)

hevy. Step away from the Kool-Aid

Guest hevyrevy1611

hevy. Step away from the Kool-Aid

awww yummy! This kool-aid is our magic elixir, makes us bright eyed and bushy tailed, better, faster, stronger, wiser, tougher.. want kegs and truckloads of this potent drink. Cheers! And a toast to the clear winner.. DRESDEN!

Well I'm in Dresden right now. I'm driving around trying to drum up some business. I do have a very small emotion down deep. I can only describe it as a sound more than a word. That sound is, wait for it. .........wait. ........here it comes. .........ehh. ...........that's it. Ehh.