Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

HA! Swo, Hevy is an imposter. The phony ole fogey rookie spelt heavy wrong...a true "duh moment". You know me from years past. I can even add you on Facebook and prove it. Or, you can even come to my workplace where I have a plaque on the wall that says heavyrevy. COACHT EDIT:THE IMPOSTER HEVYREVY1161 IS STILL PRETENDING TO BE ME. NOTICE THE SPELLING DIFFERENCE. BAN THIS ARTIFICIAL USER AND LETS GET BACK TO FOOTBALL. *GO LIONS!* DLU ALL THE WAY!!!

So we are supposed to believe that you aren't a fake even though your profile says you've only been a member for 2 days?? Loser!!! You can't think of something better to do with you time besides waste everyone one else's? Get a life....BUM!!!

I think this guy has another name. Are you The Reaper?

I assure you that TheReaper is the only name I have on CoachT. I'm even getting tired of the "childish" antics. The "real" Hevyrevy spells his name without the correct spelling or has since my short time on T.

If I had to guess the origin of the poster, I'd say either Huntingdon or Martin. I'd lean towards Huntingdon, since Martin people are too good for this site and the Huntingdon people are pretty dumb or clueless (with the exception of maybe two: Kermy and another).

Edited by TheReaper

Guest hevyrevy1611

Hey, it hevy. Thanks fellow T posters for seeing thru this flakey fake heavy. Well...this poor soul has lotsa time on their hands, and appears they are snatching stuff off my facebook pages too. That is fine.. I not mind people knowing me. This is to point though of them showing themselves to be psychotic. Like a jilted ex or a rejected possibility/ never was. There are a few of those out there. Crazy folk are in the world. That one letter off spelling was slick as crisco on a doorknob though. Fooled me too. I'm like WHAT?!?! I NOT POST THAT.. lol. Confused for a bit. What I did to garner such attention has to be my antics from a game (which are also all in fun. Would love some comebacks too). Had refs laughing, shaking heads, and smiling at Trenton as well. Players jerking heads around looking up in stands. LUV being a 12th man distraction! . And with heavy guessing other towns as to his origin (also clever), I think it is indeed Trenton. Believe I even know who. But can't prove it, I am comforted in knowing God knows. HE can & will take care of all this if admins don't. The thing is, since they know my real world info did they use that to sign-up here on the T? Hmmm. Interesting. And I mispeled hevyrevy on purpose zombie-brain. An aesthetics thing. ttfn T.

Can. Not. Wait! Truly the 1A Game of the Year.

If the Lions come to play with the intensity and attitude they had against Trenton, it's going to be a great night for Dresden. I told Swo weeks ago that I hope they won against Trenton, because I wanted us to be the team to hand them that first loss. We'll soon see....

Sorry Swo. Just how it has to be. Plus, I'm going to go ahead and curse you guys with the fumble bug. That veer ain't gonna work out for ya if'n you can't hang on to the ball.

so with academics and sports program be so high it looks like every parent in obion co would enroll their kid at uc.15% is unreal. When the nation wide rate being about 6% that make 27 or higher on act. So uc is more like a private with out the title than a public

How dare you compare UC to a private. They will not take kindly to that at all. There isn't a private in the country that could beat UC. Just ask 'em.

Can. Not. Wait! Truly the 1A Game of the Year.

If the Lions come to play with the intensity and attitude they had against Trenton, it's going to be a great night for Dresden. I told Swo weeks ago that I hope they won against Trenton, because I wanted us to be the team to hand them that first loss. We'll soon see....

Sorry Swo. Just how it has to be. Plus, I'm going to go ahead and curse you guys with the fumble bug. That veer ain't gonna work out for ya if'n you can't hang on to the ball.

Well that goes both ways DUDE. I'm gonna curse you guys with the Interception Infection. I'm calling it the Double Trouble. (that's because there are 2 I's) (had a little struggle trying to hyphenate that). I think y'all will have the most trouble because you have had too long to think about it. Besides Coach Bowling always saves the good stuff for the big games. Yep there will be some twists and turns that nobody has seen all year in this game. It's stuff we work on every week so it's not like it's new to us.I'm gonna ask you and the rest of the Dresden faithful to please not be too mad if it happens to be the Tornadoes who end up handing you your first loss of the season. I will also tell that your intensity will be matched and then some. This group of seniors does not want to be the first ones who lose.