Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

You Huntingdon guys are really annoying. Please go play somewhere else. Not all of you. Kermmy you can stay. There might be one or two more. I don't understand why the rest of you make fools of yourselves the way you do.

Amen! You don't see UC and Dresden fans bashing each other, only the Ponies bashing Dresden. If you have beaten us yo the ground, why do you care? I don't post about Greenfield.

You Huntingdon guys are really annoying. Please go play somewhere else. Not all of you. Kermmy you can stay. There might be one or two more. I don't understand why the rest of you make fools of yourselves the way you do.

Amen! You don't see UC and Dresden fans bashing each other, only the Ponies bashing Dresden. If you have beaten us into the ground, why do you care? I don't post about Greenfield. Edited by dresdenbamafan

Guest hevyrevy1611

Whu? I didn't read all that rambling. What do you mean busted? Listen to me. .....when you start spouting off I quit reading. Have you ever heard Charlie Brown's teacher? That's what you sound like. Blah blah blah blah.

There's a new imposter trolling.. look at spelling.. newbie fake spells with an a... heavy. Since late 80's mine is hevy.. hevyrevy1611. They have nefarious intentions imo. Read names carefully before assuming it me: hevy. Thank you.