Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Come on man. I'm calling hogwash on that. Besides Peabody, no one else has even been in a game with us. We have put more points on the board than Dresden did against common opponents including Peabody. I don't believe you have spoken with anyone. Look both these teams are great. They both deserve to be where andthey are. I don't understand your inability to admit when you are wrong or just mistaken. That one factor alone points to your youth. You have a lot to learn. You don't even show respect to your own fan base. Learning how to admit your faults is the first step towards manhood. Some people never get that.

+1 :)

Come on man. I'm calling hogwash on that. Besides Peabody, no one else has even been in a game with us. We have put more points on the board than Dresden did against common opponents including Peabody. I don't believe you have spoken with anyone. Look both these teams are great. They both deserve to be where andthey are. I don't understand your inability to admit when you are wrong or just mistaken. That one factor alone points to your youth. You have a lot to learn. You don't even show respect to your own fan base. Learning how to admit your faults is the first step towards manhood. Some people never get that.

Nice pun (hogwash). UC is solid on offense, defense, and special teams...but they are only 1 dimensional on offense. Football is about match ups and the matching up against Dresden, who pass and run is harder when you have the athletes who can match your ability. UC believes they have the best athletes, but Dresden's athletes know they are just as good or better at the skill positions.

UC should have two advantages in this game and that's it.

1. Home field (Dresden plays better on the road)--so, that's irrelevant now. 

2. Kicking (UC has a much better kicking game)

I appreciate your experienced advice about growing up, but pointing out facts to people isn't an insult or disservice to them. I can't help when you have people who support/speak out of emotion, instead of looking at it like a business and taking those approaches. It's always easy to point out the other team's weaknesses, but it's a lot harder to point out your own. It is not unfortunate, but all teams have those fans who are blinded by their own emotions/connections, instead of seeing the bigger picture. You are one of those fans, and that is not a jab at you, but it's the truth. 

Lucky for me, I identified my "few" faults when I was around 11 or 12 and matured much faster. That's what's made me successful in life, on and off the field. 

Next Saturday at this time, there's a very likely possibility you will be on here back tracking from a lot of your posts about UC's superiority, because reality and facts will win out. Quote it.

Sincerely,

The Genius (A.K.A. - TheReaper) 

when Mustangs Stampede you slow cats you will think you been there and back. 14 to nothing half time pitiful. Your team speed is slow and that is why HC hung around. Hunt had them 32-0 end of first.

I'm sure the ideal weather conditions last night were probably better than the prior week when you played them too. You guys look for anything to "excuse" your way to greatness. Maybe WC will put a spank on the Stanks. Where's this game played at? I may have to skip a scrimmage and come watch it. 

I'm sure the ideal weather conditions last night were probably better than the prior week when you played them too. You guys look for anything to "excuse" your way to greatness. Maybe WC will put a spank on the Stanks. Where's this game played at? I may have to skip a scrimmage and come watch it.

so you finally admitted dresden schedule is weak.Their games are no more than glorified scrimmages.

Nice pun (hogwash). UC is solid on offense, defense, and special teams...but they are only 1 dimensional on offense. Football is about match ups and the matching up against Dresden, who pass and run is harder when you have the athletes who can match your ability. UC believes they have the best athletes, but Dresden's athletes know they are just as good or better at the skill positions.

I appreciate your experienced advice about growing up, but pointing out facts to people isn't an insult or disservice to them. I can't help when you have people who support/speak out of emotion, instead of looking at it like a business and taking those approaches. It's always easy to point out the other team's weaknesses, but it's a lot harder to point out your own. It is not unfortunate, but all teams have those fans who are blinded by their own emotions/connections, instead of seeing the bigger picture. You are one of those fans, and that is not a jab at you, but it's the truth.

Lucky for me, I identified my "few" faults when I was around 11 or 12 and matured much faster. That's what's made me successful in life, on and off the field.

Next Saturday at this time, there's a very likely possibility you will be on here back tracking from a lot of your posts about UC's superiority, because reality and facts will win out. Quote it.

Sincerely,

LOL!

Sincerely,

The one dimensional offense has won three of the last six state championships and counting.....

PS. Don't kid yourself on comparing the team's talent at skill positions.

@ WC, and for records, then you are just one big excuse if you call debating & analyzing common opponents which for another cliche for you, if you have done once you've done a thousand times bumping your chest about your score vs Trenton and uc score vs them. Just saying try not to talk out of both sides of flaps. With that said we would love for you to come on down to the Boro and watch us hand them their first loss of the year.