Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Reaper I assure you of one thing. I know the weakness of this UC team. However, I will not point it out on the T. That is the Lion's coaching staff's job. I'm sure they already know and have a plan in place to exploit it. But the UC coaching staff also knows this and are very good at fixing such things or using a weakness to their advantage. They also know the weakness in the Lion's armour and they will expose that as well. I'm not sure if you can accept this next bit of knowledge and experience that I'm about this drop on you but here goes. To borrow it quote from a cowboy movie a few years back " This ain't my first rodeo". I believe you are intelligent enough to access what I am saying. The UC coaching staff has been in this spot several times over the last 5 years and they know how to prepare for it. They have won games that no one else gave them a chance to win. I refer you to the 2009 Title Game. Everyone knows who we played and how that game turned out. Coach Bowling is well seasoned and knows how to prepare for an outstanding team like the Lions will bring to Tornado Alley. No matter the obvious advantages the Lions bring to the game the Tornadoes will be ready. If I may, I will add the UC coaching staff to your list of advantages. Your extremely short list. I extend the same offer to you as I have the Posse and any other Lion's fan to meet and shake hands before and after the game.

I picked Union City to win that game Swo

Dresser Winn is deserving of every look or offer. Such a natural talent, plus a great kid.

With such an exciting offense, I also think our defense does get overlooked. They have made huge strides and really impressed me against Peabody. Defense sure will have to step up even more this Friday. Hope they make just enough stops for us. I think they can do it. UC defense is going to have their hands full all night, just like we will.

With the water issues, the UC players may get the runs and give us another advantage. 😂

Edited by lionfbfan

Dresser Winn is deserving of every look or offer. Such a natural talent, plus a great kid.

With such an exciting offense, I also havingk our defense does get overlooked. They have made huge strides and really impressed me against Peabody. Defense sure will have to step up even more this Friday. Hope they make just enough stops for us. I think they can do it. UC defense is going to have their hands full all night, just like we will.

With the water issues, the players may get the runs and give us another advantage. 😂

Dude. BWAHAHAHA The water our boys drink is kissed by Heaven's Angels. No chance of the butt juice runs here. I would like to point out that the stains in your beard look like you have been having the runs on your face. Yeah the only runs our boys will have will be 4 yards at a time. With some longer runs mixed in.

I will give my respect to your QB. I look forward to watching him play this Friday. I just hope he has the worst performance of his season. I think you can appreciate that.

Word on the street (which is a close street to the school) is that Dresden has or will appeal the suspension of the wide receiver. Either way it goes, if he's back- it's another weapon, if not- they still have several. What's being overlooked in this game is the defense for Dresden isn't really getting any mention and the Coach takes a lot of pride in the defense. They don't get the credit they deserve and have grown up a lot this season. To be as lean as they are, they are pretty agile. According to a close source, which I cannot verify independently, is that the QB is being looked at by several D1 schools (a Big Ten school and Clemson to name a couple of them). Wouldn't be surprised if some visitors aren't present at this Friday's game to watch several players from both teams. UC will have a boost to their economy this Friday night for sure. At the beginning of this season, I would have said that Dresden is a year away and that UC will roll to the Title again....but my perception has changed over the year.

Reaper I think you are just about to give yourself away. I am forming an idea of who you might be. I'm not ready to say it just yet but I am putting the pieces together.

Don't know the Wynn kid, but know his father. He comes from good stock. I hope he does well at the next level. I hear one of military academies are interested as well. This game will live up to the billing. UC has edge here simply because of coaching experience.

Good points. But if you include number of championships played in as a player and an assistant....not that big of a drop off. His 1st year at Powell High School, Coach Rang led Powell to the semi-finals in 5A....so he knows a little bit about what he's doing.

@BigSwo----you have no idea, but you could make it interesting by naming names. I'm sure they'd like the attention...lol  He/She would probably like being known as The Genius on CoachT.

@FallGuy---- I'm hearing there have been quite a few interested schools, but I'm not going to put a list on here. I still think the QB's primary love is baseball, but he's going to have make some tough choices. All I "hear" is he is about the team and doesn't really talk about it much.

The more I think about it, the more I don't think Reaper is a coach. A lot of the times he posts, the boys are at practice and the coaches wouldnt be able to be on their phone. I think he is a recent former player. At first I didn't even think he was from Dresden but he knows too much about what is going on around here.

That means he received an education from Dresden. I doubt that you'd want news like that to get out.