Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Dresden is ready, UC is ready. It's getting closer to Round 1. DING-DING-DING: Ring the Bell and get the party started. This will be SRO for sure and it'll be crowded. I've heard from several that are skipping their team's game and heading to UC. Should be a good one in UC Friday night. Dresden's QB is much more dangerous out of the pocket than in it. It'll be interesting to see how the UC coach decides to do this.

I must have fallen in the shower this morning and hit my head, but I like Reapers comment here. Many teams have tried to rush Wynn and it hasn't worked for them. Do we come out with a different strategy? And round 2 November 20th. Do both teams come full force for a Region Champs plaque or each hold a little back for round 2 in November and a shot at the Gold Ball? Big chess match here, strategy is everything. It's hard to beat a really good team twice in the same season (can be done: UC vs Humboldt 2013) and both the UC and D teams are really good. Yes, I am saying we see each other again, however, I'm not over looking the "H" factor they have been the most overlooked team in the state IMO. However it goes the Gold Ball will be coming to Obion, Weakley, or Carroll county. Preferably Obion. This is the most exiting time of the football season.

Edited by fallguy17

Why are so many hung up on our win streak? UC folks don't really talk about it. The media hypes it some, but those close to the program don't even mention it. If it does end, so what, no-one wins forever. But it doesn't end tomorrow night.

I don't know the answer to that either fallguy. UC fan base doesn't mention it very much at all. Usually some one else will bring it up. I know some of our posters have said "and the streak continues" but in every day conversations it's not mentioned. Oh well. It's supposed to end tomorrow night.

UC 49 DRESDEN 14

You truly do not know football if you really believe that. We'd score in the 20's with our backup QB. Keep talking...there's an old saying you should pay attention to and it goes like this....."It is better to let someone think you are a fool, then to open your mouth and prove it". Words for you to live by little one. Now, go to bed cause it's past your bedtime.

This will be my last post until after the game and I'm sure that "some" are thrilled by that, but let me digress......I sincerely hope for an entertaining, action-packed, high-scoring, injury free, "penalty" free, good sportmanship exhibited, properly officiated, and hard-hitting game tomorrow night. This will be UC/Dresden Part 1. The Part 2 will come in a little over a month. Safe travels to all that are attending to/from the game and after the game---everyone will regroup and get ready again for the next showdown. Hope everyone wears some warmer clothes and come prepared to see a heck of a game. If I'm wrong (which is extremely rare) about what's fixing to happen, feel free to come back in here and let me have it. I'm a big boy and I can take it. :popcorneater: See y'all at the Show!

Sincerely,

The Genius

P.S. I wouldn't trust the tap-water just yet...so enjoy some concessions.

Edited by TheReaper