Henry Co. @ Clarksville

SEC1rules

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for this game, I wonder if Clarksville with their running game is just a better matchup for Henry County than Rossview and their ability to pass.  I'm hopeful this game goes much like another run-dominant team that they've played, minus the crazy amount of turnovers.  I must admit I feel a bit more anxious about playing Rossview than Clarksville, despite the fact that Clarksville beat them.

Don't worry about Rossview.

Jalen Reeves Maybin was the heart of that team on both sides of the ball. He played his heart out and took a beating all year and into the playoffs. As long as he was on the field he was giving it 110%.

I think it was the responsible thing for the coach to pull him and let him get some rest before the post season. For the player and the team.

Jalen Reeves-Maybin did not play on Northeast's 2013 team, for he was a freshman at UT that year. 

Montrell Pardue and Dontavious Fort-Merriweather were the stars of that Northeast team. 

Edited by MSURacer

Jalen Reeves Maybin was the heart of that team on both sides of the ball. He played his heart out and took a beating all year and into the playoffs. As long as he was on the field he was giving it 110%.

I think it was the responsible thing for the coach to pull him and let him get some rest before the post season. For the player and the team.

Although I do agree that JRM was absolute stud. In 2012 he helped NE beat Henry County for the first time since 1995, and also went toe-to-toe with Mr. Jalen Hurd in the quarterfinals that year. 

Was an amazing player to watch, and still is to this day.