Henry Co. @ Clarksville

SEC1rules

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pilgrim, show me how to find the playoffs and I will show you how it was dune.  I know what I was told and here it is.  Kenwood had NO chance UNLESS THEY beat NE.  Would that be a correct statement?  NE was in the playoffs weather they win or lose. Is that a correct statement?  If NE had won when would they have played Henry, BASED on the week 9 rankings.  Where did all of the other rankings put NE and Kenwood based on Kenwood winning and losing and NE winning or losing?  If I'm wrong and the rumor was a lie, show me and I'll be quiet.  Do you really think a coach is going to admit throwing a game or PULLING THE STARTERS if a loss means they wont make the playoffs?  COME ON MAN, what you smoking?

Edited by devilsden

4 shutouts in a row.  i tip my hat to the Pats.  Keep it rolling

Thanks, Commish.It seems you guys can't catch a break.Looking at film, it seemed you should have won at least two of the three games you lost.The Jacket schedule looks a little easier the rest of the way. You can know that your HC friends will be cheering for you.to finish strong and advance in the playoffs.

GO BIG RED

Saw that the score of your game was 62-37. What happened? Repeat of a couple weeks ago? 

And I'd rather fly into the postseason under the radar barely ranked and surprise people than go in ranked #1 with a giant target on our back. Can't even remember where we were ranked during either of our championship years. Don't think it was number 1 either time, but it didn't mean a thing come playoff time. 

Like you said, polls are pretty meaningless at this level.

We were up 41-7 at half or the 1st possession after...our 2s are just awful...4 onside kicks, a reverse, a double reverse and 1 flea flicker later we had to put the 1s in for a stop and an extra TD...and of course the classy coach Taylor called his timeouts in the final minute to try and score again

I hope Jcm wins out and the 1st round of the playoffs so we can face them in the 2nd round and keep our starters in the whole game

What's the point of playing ur 1s vs another teams 2s??? How does that make you better???

We were up 41-7 at half or the 1st possession after...our 2s are just awful...4 onside kicks, a reverse, a double reverse and 1 flea flicker later we had to put the 1s in for a stop and an extra TD...and of course the classy coach Taylor called his timeouts in the final minute to try and score again

I hope Jcm wins out and the 1st round of the playoffs so we can face them in the 2nd round and keep our starters in the whole game

What's the point of playing ur 1s vs another teams 2s??? How does that make you better???

Idk. May be just trying to give them some confidence. Especially as they sit winless.