Week 7: Sunbright @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spike.....to answer your question, apparently there isn't going to be much to talk about this week.  Your not going to get people from Sunburnt on he because they truthfully would rather pitch shoes out back in the lawn than drum up a ruckus on coacht. (although I like to pitch them shoes every now and then too) 

Champ.....I think Bam returning will help, but I am literally stunned at the struggle it has been to catch balls.  There are several athletes in the position, so I don't think it is physical in any way but they have got to improve mentally.  This team is better than it has shown.  They've got a few big, strapping boys up front, a QB that spins it pretty well, solid RB's, tough defense, etc.....they have just struggled to get points.  If we moved the ball without drops or key drive killing penalties, I would think our horse is in the race.  Just got to start getting it done going into the big two games in the end.  I am not discounting the other two, but we should be able to handle both of them and get some good mojo back.

Kaz

Spike.....to answer your question, apparently there isn't going to be much to talk about this week.  Your not going to get people from Sunburnt on he because they truthfully would rather pitch shoes out back in the lawn than drum up a ruckus on coacht. (although I like to pitch them shoes every now and then too) 

Champ.....I think Bam returning will help, but I am literally stunned at the struggle it has been to catch balls.  There are several athletes in the position, so I don't think it is physical in any way but they have got to improve mentally.  This team is better than it has shown.  They've got a few big, strapping boys up front, a QB that spins it pretty well, solid RB's, tough defense, etc.....they have just struggled to get points.  If we moved the ball without drops or key drive killing penalties, I would think our horse is in the race.  Just got to start getting it done going into the big two games in the end.  I am not discounting the other two, but we should be able to handle both of them and get some good mojo back.

Kaz

I want to see you fellers in the race for the top. its an up hill battle at this point,but never say never. People seem to think that all 4 teams in region 2 will cruise in the 1st round of the playoffs. I wouldn't want to be the team heading to Roan MT. People don't know the HEART of these kids like I do. They will not be ready to throw in the towel.

I assure you Pujo, no one wants to travel anywhere.  It becomes a grind, especial against a quality opponent.  I'd say all four of us are casting a weary eye at Cloudland.  GB seems to be in the drivers seat with the win over us, but we are all getting ready to mix it up with each other and we'll see where it is settled when the smoke clears.  Just four weeks to knock helmets and see what develops.  I'd say in the same breath Cloudland will get a tough first round opponent and they may win it, but it won't be easy regardless of who it is....? 

Kazeeter

Spike.....to answer your question, apparently there isn't going to be much to talk about this week. Your not going to get people from Sunburnt on he because they truthfully would rather pitch shoes out back in the lawn than drum up a ruckus on coacht. (although I like to pitch them shoes every now and then too)

Champ.....I think Bam returning will help, but I am literally stunned at the struggle it has been to catch balls. There are several athletes in the position, so I don't think it is physical in any way but they have got to improve mentally. This team is better than it has shown. They've got a few big, strapping boys up front, a QB that spins it pretty well, solid RB's, tough defense, etc.....they have just struggled to get points. If we moved the ball without drops or key drive killing penalties, I would think our horse is in the race. Just got to start getting it done going into the big two games in the end. I am not discounting the other two, but we should be able to handle both of them and get some good mojo back.

Kaz

Be thankful no one from sunburnt is on here. That one jack who used to give me a headache trying to decipher his text. Oletiger. Lol. What a dum dum

Be thankful no one from sunburnt is on here. That one jack who used to give me a headache trying to decipher his text. Oletiger. Lol. What a dum dum

Well at least it would make the t a little more lively Rudy.