Houston County @ Huntingdon Homecoming

KermitDeeFrog

Sad I had a gut feeling when we got the touchdown and shouldve went for 2 and they didnt that it was gonna bite them.  I like butch jones but man he is making some dumb mistakes in some of his losses last season 2.  Team is better than their record.  I'm hoping it pays off when they play bama, but gosh if you cant beat Florida not likely.

I feel you whole heartedly but coming from Derrick Dooley I feel like butch is a God Send . There are definitely some flaws in his "in game " adjustments . We gotta start allowing Dobbs to throw the football were too durn conservative. TN should be 4-0 right now. Lol we've gotten a little off topic lol

Trousdale co has bye week this Friday. Thinking about driving up with my freshman son and a couple of his buddies. I'm not a coach nor will I be filming. Just want to see a possible matchup for us come playoff time. If you see purple and gold in the stands it is us. Feel free to come by and have a friendly conversation with me if you want.

Just watched some film on Huntingdon and Houston Co. After watching I'll still say the Mustangs get the win. HC is much improved and their program is up and coming. Alot of players on the team. Hope their fan base us good and I hope for a clear night.

1 game at a time but I do have the WC game marked. Hope both team say healthy and undefeated till then.

Just watched some film on Huntingdon and Houston Co. After watching I'll still say the Mustangs get the win. HC is much improved and their program is up and coming. Alot of players on the team. Hope their fan base us good and I hope for a clear night.

1 game at a time but I do have the WC game marked. Hope both team say healthy and undefeated till then.

What game/games did you watch of HC? I have only watched the Cwood/HC game and wanted to know your take on the Irish.

Houston County has completed just 10 passes in 5 games and overall have thrown to the tune of...

10-33 157yds 1 TD 4 INTs

So load the box with 8 guys and play man on the outsides. I dont see a team with that limited of a passing game doing a whole lot especially if they get down by a couple scores and have to try an go up tempo. BUT I do know the QB, Crook, has a good arm FWIW.