Houston County @ Huntingdon Homecoming

KermitDeeFrog

Never thought I would hear that from a Rebel but thanks for the compliment...Wayne Co game will be a shootout...no one has stopped either team all year...Houston Co u wont know what hit you when you roll into Paul Ward Stadium Friday night....GET SOME!

Never thought id say that either ... lol but best Huntingdon team I've seen play the game or close to best ... the truth is the truth after I seen yall last week and this kid said what he said I had to say something .. lol thats crazy

Never thought I would hear that from a Rebel but thanks for the compliment...Wayne Co game will be a shootout...no one has stopped either team all year...Houston Co u wont know what hit you when you roll into Paul Ward Stadium Friday night....GET SOME!

Never thought id say that either ... lol but best Huntingdon team I've seen play the game or close to best ... the truth is the truth after I seen yall last week and this kid said what he said I had to say something .. lol thats crazy

Can't wait for that Week 10 game in Waynesboro! Will be a great one for sure!

Just watched film on Houston Co. Where is all these big lineman at. Also those little backs will have a long night running the ball and if that QB throws that weak A## pass into the flats it will be pick 6 city.

Thanks 87. Good luck against TCA

Edited by 34ME

This is so true. I've watched Huntingdon play the last 5-6 years and if you can make them "have to pass" you have them beat. Much like Union City, if you stop the run you can beat them. Just most teams cant stop it.

ysoangry we can pass if we have to this year promise you that, we just havent had to so far, but most any other years I agree with that post.

ysoangry we can pass if we have to this year promise you that, we just havent had to so far, but most any other years I agree with that post.

this is a common misconception with ppl that don't watch Huntingdon every game. besides the last two seasons Huntingdon could throw when they needed to, they were just never really forced to have to pass. And this year is just like those other years we can pass when we need to

this is a common misconception with ppl that don't watch Huntingdon every game. besides the last two seasons Huntingdon could throw when they needed to, they were just never really forced to have to pass. And this year is just like those other years we can pass when we need to

Huntingdon hasn't been able to pass since Wambles was calling offense

Huntingdon blows Houston County out......another overrated cross the river team that plays very few good teams. Huntingdon wins by 35

The Mustangs should win this game and probably fairly easy but I bet you will see a team that plays hard and will not quit. If the Irish get a few breaks and can hang around it might be closer than you think. It does not matter what the final score is because they are already winners in the remarkable turnaround from last season. Good luck to both teams and hope you both stay injury free.