Dresden Lions at Trenton-Peabody....NEXT!

TheReaper

If I was the QB from Dresden last year I'd still be pretty upset about a kid that thought he was too good to play little ol 1A football moving to a big school and then coming back and taking the position after leading them to the playoffs the previous year

I'm sorry is this a Huntingdon thread? I thought we were talking about the Dresden/Peabody game. You want to bring up our QB...he was a 15 yr old boy that had to move because his parents both got jobs in Memphis. He also has two sisters that are great athletes as well that had to move. He never thought he was too good to play with the boys he grew up playing with and last year's QB was happy to move back to his natural position to have the opportunity to play with him again when his family moved back. Don't the Mustangs have a game next week to talk about?

If I was the QB from Dresden last year I'd still be pretty upset about a kid that thought he was too good to play little ol 1A football moving to a big school and then coming back and taking the position after leading them to the playoffs the previous year

Absolutely, without a doubt, the dumbest post ever on coacht!!!  Maybe Huntingdon players would feel this way but at Dresden it is about the team.  Last year's qb is an unbelievable young man who wants to win and couldn't be happier that Dresser is back.  Making your comment about a 15 year old kid being too good when you don't even know the kid is unacceptable. I could care less who the posters on coacht are but you my friend I would like to meet to find out who is too good.

It's better to let others think you are an idiot, instead of commenting on something you know nothing about and proving it. You should be more concerned with why Pearson didn't play last year for you guys, when he was clearly the best player on your team. We'll deal with you guys later this season. You guys would be 4th best in our district and you already know it.

I'm sorry is this a Huntingdon thread? I thought we were talking about the Dresden/Peabody game. You want to bring up our QB...he was a 15 yr old boy that had to move because his parents both got jobs in Memphis. He also has two sisters that are great athletes as well that had to move. He never thought he was too good to play with the boys he grew up playing with and last year's QB was happy to move back to his natural position to have the opportunity to play with him again when his family moved back. Don't the Mustangs have a game next week to talk about?

so both parents lost their jobs and they moved back? Or did his travel ball coach get caught cheating and got fired so they decided to move back??

It's better to let others think you are an idiot, instead of commenting on something you know nothing about and proving it. You should be more concerned with why Pearson didn't play last year for you guys, when he was clearly the best player on your team. We'll deal with you guys later this season. You guys would be 4th best in our district and you already know it.

because he was a freshman with a tear in his shoulder

wasn't the kid's decision. He went where his parents went job wise. That didn't work out for them, he came back home. Get the facts before you take a Crack at a kid.