Hampton vs Happy Valley

uknoit2

Looks like they may be getting caught up in the rankings and weekly awards, or maybe harley04 was right

Awards wasn't a factor.

LJ, Adam, Coby ran their butts off...HV sent the house and pass protection broke down too much...Our receivers were pushed off routs too often...HV played hard and determined...I'M we did not

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw tonight the Hampton - Sullivan North game is going to be a seesaw affair. Still think Hampton is a little bit better team but not by much. Loved those guys pulling around the side and running hard. #3 is a fireplug. Good win for the Dogs and I honestly think you guys probably needed a game like tonight to grow a little bit.

Guest Fall101

I get fired up because I know we are a lot better than we played

BUT we always get their best game

We are going to get EVERYONES best game

Backs ran their butts off

Still got much work

Most importantly you got the W. Y'all will get the kinks fixed come playoff time.

I get fired up because I know we are a lot better than we played

BUT we always get their best game

We are going to get EVERYONES best game

Backs ran their butts off

Still got much work

Thats the way we all are but the Dogs will only get better and I seen some speed in those Dogs...way to go gr8tplay.

Pujo I took peabody ur pulling ahead this week, Good news GP finally found someone they could mercyrule. :mrgreen: HV hung around for a while but no doubt ur best team in region,

Well Harley looks like Dresdon is even better than I thought.  I sorta thought you fellers would get back on track. As far as our game goes, I;m not nearly as upset as everyone else, HV played tough and got a few big plays. They send so many people,you really don;t have time to throw so we just ran the ball all night,the  only time we got stopped all night was one time when we had a holding penalty and couldn;t make it up, I;m calling it a good win and you guys will have to have a good effort to beat these Warriors. They are quick and play extremely hard.