Hampton vs Happy Valley

uknoit2

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and yea what do they know.

Its a very few who could tell you what formation you are in or what type defense you are running. I hear this one all the time. they either run up the middle or outside. What they don't understand is ,thats the only places there is to run it ,lol.They don't know you have A lot of different blocking schemes when running it up the middle or outside. I stay away from the sideline coaches, I'm usually by myself. Its easier that way. I'm not fighting with a bunch of nuts.

Someone on our sideline?

I have to do leg lifts to get my heart outta my foot and back where it goes every time we kick deep! Kick coverage scares me to DEATH!

Now, if he could kick it thru the end zone, I'd be fine!

Or even high to about the 30, I'm sure the kicking game will be adressed this week as well.

I hear it all the time KICK THE BALL LONG...And I'm thankful every time we DON'T.

#1 we don't have our best cover D in on kick offs!

#2 I'd rather their line of scrimmage be on their own side of the 50 and not on our 20...or a TD!

#3 Once again, I would only be comfortable kicking it thru the end zone allowing starters to rest