Hampton vs Happy Valley

uknoit2

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were perfect on 4th down and in the redzone. 4th and 14 we not only let em complete it, but take it to the house! OU and UF were give away by the coaching staff. If you're gonna let em play and get the lead, let em play and extend it. 14 points ain't crap to any quality program in D1. Yet Butch sits on it like a throne. Surely to The Lord, he has learnt his lesson by now. Don't conserve the lead, extend it.

They were perfect on 4th down and in the redzone. 4th and 14 we not only let em complete it, but take it to the house! OU and UF were give away by the coaching staff. If you're gonna let em play and get the lead, let em play and extend it. 14 points ain't crap to any quality program in D1. Yet Butch sits on it like a throne. Surely to The Lord, he has learnt his lesson by now. Don't conserve the lead, extend it.

There it is!

I never dreamed he'd put up with play calling like that!

I want to go back to being "poodles". When we were the poodles, we were putting up over 50 by halftime and the game was over. Since we have went back to being bulldogs, we have had to play four quarters. You think I am joking but I am not!..............signed  Poodletruth. The Poodletruth approves this message.

Edited by dogtruth

I want to go back to being "poodles". When we were the poodles, we were putting up over 50 by halftime and the game was over. Since we have went back to being bulldogs, we have had to play four quarters. You think I am joking but I am not!..............signed  Poodletruth. The Poodletruth approves this message.

Poodles it is. We need to be the big kind this week.

LOL!!

truth, we were playing lil vikings, calves and eagles...These 2 Highlander gangs have proved to be a bit more challenging!

I kinda like 4 qtrs of FB at this point but it would be nice if only poodles are needed this week

LOL!!

truth, we were playing lil vikings, calves and eagles...These 2 Highlander gangs have proved to be a bit more challenging!

I kinda like 4 qtrs of FB at this point but it would be nice if only poodles are needed this week

We'll have to be focused and ready to go this week, I'm sure it;ll take 4 quarters. These last 2 games should make us better because we learn what we need to fix. Just gotta put the hard hats on and go to work.