Dyersburg@Milan

TrojanTrain

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyersburg is finally getting healthy and have played Dyersburg football the last 2 weeks. We all know what you get with Milan. Should be a good one and the team who limits mistakes will take it.

I think that you're right Trojan...adding back some kids who've been out has made this a different team than they were a few weeks ago. The best team that they will face had to get very lucky to beat them two weeks ago, and they demolished 5-0 Southside last week...add to that the team knows that they need to win every game left for position, and Milan will have their hands full. Milan is a team that improves greatly over the season year after year, so this should be a slobberknocker. Winner of this one is in great shape to make a run.

I think that you're right Trojan...adding back some kids who've been out has made this a different team than they were a few weeks ago. The best team that they will face had to get very lucky to beat them two weeks ago, and they demolished 5-0 Southside last week...add to that the team knows that they need to win every game left for position, and Milan will have their hands full. Milan is a team that improves greatly over the season year after year, so this should be a slobberknocker. Winner of this one is in great shape to make a run.

you think 470+ yards of offense was luck???

or the 50 you had in the 2nd half???

the game is 4 quarters bud...not 2

now that crazy qb scramble at the end of the game...that was luck...i do admit...maybe thats what ur referencing

Edited by dhstennis

you think 470+ yards of offense was luck???

or the 50 you had in the 2nd half???

the game is 4 quarters bud...not 2

now that crazy qb scramble at the end of the game...that was luck...i do admit...maybe thats what ur referencing

I will be the first to give Liberty all the respect and congrats for winning but if you do not think they were lucky to get out of Dburg with a win in that game you are blinded by your school colors.

Going to have to be less predictable with the play calling against Morris when the teams are even matched.

See I like the match up here. With good teams it's all about match ups. Liberty and Dyersburg is a bad matchup for Liberty. They have trouble with the wing t.

Milan and Dyersburg is a good match up for Milan. Morris has made a career off of eating up the wing t. The only time it beats us is when the opposing team is heads and shoulders better talent wise. I like our chances here. But I do think this game could go either way.