Spring Hill at Giles County

purple75gold

Never seen so much love for Marshall County by Giles folks!

Might as well ask the question on everybody's mind....Who gets in the mix for this job? First person I'd call would be the Forrest coach, Matt Kriesky. He's doing a great job and is well respected.

Ain't no love here for Marshall. They're good for one thing....giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Who all is involved in the search process of finding the new coach? The paper mentioned something about a "search committee". Just wondering who all is involved.

Mr. Wright said tonight that himself, his staff, school board, Mr. Cardin and some that was in attendance in the meeting would make up a committee to check each candidate out. They would narrow them down and they would pick best person. I hope the guys come out Friday night with a new attitude and get a W. Good Luck BOBCATS

Well bobcat fans, all your problems are solved now.  Guess you will be playing in the state championship game this year or next since the move came when it did.  Never a good precedence to set when looking for a new head coach.  Why would someone want to go to a place that would let you go mid season like that?  I would say your applications will be lower than you think.  Just my two cents.

Well bobcat fans, all your problems are solved now.  Guess you will be playing in the state championship game this year or next since the move came when it did.  Never a good precedence to set when looking for a new head coach.  Why would someone want to go to a place that would let you go mid season like that?  I would say your applications will be lower than you think.  Just my two cents.

Well let me give you your change back on that 2 cents, at this point we really dont care what you or anybody thinks. This program will move forward and be back to where it was in the years to come. Sorry to a smart A, but we have good respectable people here in place now to make this happen. As I have stated before I do not feel the remaining coaching staff is the answer. In my opinion we have a director in place now is not going to put up with a bunch of nonsense anymore. There is too much hard work that goes into everyone involved in a school system these days for it to be peed out a window because of pure foolishness. Also trying to compete in 4a football with 13 or 14 kids playing both sides while you got about 60 more doing absolutely nothing but standing around the sidelines,including quality senior players. This will not be tolerated again. Thats just my two cents. Go Bobcats!! You got this boys!!

Just listened to Walt. You bobcat fans are simply idiots. Firing a high school coach mid season at a rural public school is retarded. Telling a coach "you either resign or I will resign you" will not bid you well. This is high school football at a rural public school. It is impossible to maintain unless you cheat and recruit. Look at Luncoln County. They have down years. Trousdale County has down years. Osteen is not coming back. The priorities should be about academics and not how a freaking football teams record looks. Get it right. Scott Blair won't win a game as interim this season. Telling a coach resign or I will resign you mid season sends up the entirely wrong message that your priorities are backwards. Your applications will be few and far between.