GREENBACK AT COALFIELD

ladykee

Yes I am proud bball forever! A win is a win no matter how sloppy at times. It was a sloppy night and long weather delay. We didn't quite bring the same game we took to Kingston by any means. We did however have glimmers of it on O and big stops on D. Hunter had some big runs and held that ball. We just couldn't get our air attack going in this weather. He missed a few and we had a lot of drops. No one gave up and we got it done!

Yes hope all the players on both sides have full recoveries!Listened to the stats of game.CF 4 turnovers 129 yrds off,GB two turnovers 225 yrds off.CHS 11 first downs to GB 10.Very sloppy game for both teams.GB air attack stifled by wet ball and CF made some GREAT plays on the ball also.I will give CF 5he credit they deserve they out played us most of the game.GB just had more talent across the board.CF offense is hurting pretty bad right now but they make up for it by just playing HARD every play.GB made play to win the game but they in no way played a good game just good enough.GB has the ball on the 1 yrd line with 40 secs left and we fumble a d lose 8 yrds then just run the time out,that about says it all for the game we played.I will say #8 played like the LEADER he is!Way to pick us up when we needed it.You played hard every play just the way a GREENBACK kid is supposed to.

Yes hope all the players on both sides have full recoveries!Listened to the stats of game.CF 4 turnovers 129 yrds off,GB two turnovers 225 yrds off.CHS 11 first downs to GB 10.Very sloppy game for both teams.GB air attack stifled by wet ball and CF made some GREAT plays on the ball also.I will give CF 5he credit they deserve they out played us most of the game.GB just had more talent across the board.CF offense is hurting pretty bad right now but they make up for it by just playing HARD every play.GB made play to win the game but they in no way played a good game just good enough.GB has the ball on the 1 yrd line with 40 secs left and we fumble a d lose 8 yrds then just run the time out,that about says it all for the game we played.I will say #8 played like the LEADER he is!Way to pick us up when we needed it.You played hard every play just the way a GREENBACK kid is supposed to.

Was a very sloppy game. Right now coalfield is playing with the effort that I was expecting to start the year. Ervin is fine and once we get McKinney back the offense should pick back up. Proud of the effort displayed last night just got to fix the turnovers.

Was a very sloppy game. Right now coalfield is playing with the effort that I was expecting to start the year. Ervin is fine and once we get McKinney back the offense should pick back up. Proud of the effort displayed last night just got to fix the turnovers.

Never knowed of a Coalfield that wouldn't play hard,same goes for Greenback and Oneida. I've seen the 3 many times.

Kudos to Greenback. Just hope to see you guys again at full strength. Parker is expected to be back by the first round. We just too easy to stop with us being one dimensional. Greenback got a good team though.

How many weeks will that be for Parker. Hope he don't come back too soon and break it again. I've seen that happen quite often.

• Upvote 1