South Pittsburg vs Whitwell ( Grider against that Helton man)

Roy Dillard

I truly believe sp has the skill players to make a deep run in the playoffs...what will hurt them though is the weakness on the o and d lines....however in this one they should be fine...on a side note...the academy pirates are playing for the svc championship at Beene stadium on Thursday so come out and support the future Pirates!

I truly believe sp has the skill players to make a deep run in the playoffs...what will hurt them though is the weakness on the o and d lines....however in this one they should be fine...on a side note...the academy pirates are playing for the svc championship at Beene stadium on Thursday so come out and support the future Pirates!

We will be ok the rest of the regular season accept for one game.

SP vs Jasper ?

Not supposed to rain all week, so Whitwell's ground game will be key.  We'll be without Fuqua and probably Morrison in the defensive backfield, so that may be an advantage for Whitwell.  But our offense is hitting  on all cylinders against weaker teams, so it's very possible a Mercy Rule will go into effect.

D60 are you stupid? That Helton man treats this mess and now he will no he want have to train his boys to go against that Fuqua boy and that Morrison boy. This is a bunch of mess that you put this mess on this website. I garuntee you if we lose this game it will be your fault for telling this mess. You think im joking but im not.
  • Upvote 1

SP vs Jasper ?

are you being a Dillard or are you not really from SP? Everyone in SP knows who we play. You are either out of town working ALOT and not up to date on SP, you live out of state and don't actually go to SP GAMES, you don't have Facebook, you are a poser, or you are just trying to start another no nonsense SP vs Jasper feud on the wrong thread. I've given you plenty of excuses for not knowing so let's see which one you pick.

are you being a Dillard or are you not really from SP? Everyone in SP knows who we play. You are either out of town working ALOT and not up to date on SP, you live out of state and don't actually go to SP GAMES, you don't have Facebook, you are a poser, or you are just trying to start another no nonsense SP vs Jasper feud on the wrong thread. I've given you plenty of excuses for not knowing so let's see which one you pick.

.PM, Yous a tad testy cause you Vols got beat again! LOPAO........ OP says theys reportedly was a tie between SP & Jasper to play for the Jr high championship! How was the tie? resolved? Edited by OLD PIRATE

I'm not sure they are better than Copper Basin. Copper Basin lost to Grace by 7, but they had around 500 yards rushing. Losing 4-5 fumbles beat them in that one. I will stick to my prediction. We will win by more than we did last season.

That's not a lot!

These young Pirates are looking better every game!! Hey where did all those kinfolk from up around the jailhouse go they haven't even made a thread for their game, I figured after sliding by Tyner they would be back lips a flappin..... least ole truthful is still around... wonder if they all the same person??? I heard at the pirate today that Chris Jones came down and refreshed ole coach Victories memory on the sangle wang and this week Vic is gonna go all side saddle on Whutwell!!! 46 on 2 !!